Chapter 14

Jishin, "What's wrong with her?", was as clueless as the others at the table except Levi. Levi said while eating, "She said that she had a bad headache. It may be because of that..". She then returned and went straight inside the kitchen to get a lemon and an ice pack. She was returning to her room and on the way told the keepers to take care of the rest there. In her room, she was sitting at the side table with her head resting on the table and putting the ice pack on her neck. Jishin suddenly barged in. She looked sick, pale and aggravated, "Huh! Haven't you heard about knocking?". He mocked, "Why should I knock inside my own house?" and got closer to her. She got irritated and threw the ice pack at him. "Hey!", he kept walking towards her. "Get away", she stood up, swaying and positioned herself to throw a punch at him. He grabbed her fist, turned her around, and grabbed and lifted her up by her waist. She started panting, and her vision became foggy, she mumbled to him, "Huff…don't…. plea…put me dow…huff..". He was still unaware of the real situation there and thought she was deliberately doing it to avoid him, "Why are you so mad at me?". He let her free and immediately she collapsed on the floor. His mind went blank for a while and then he bent over her and shook her, "Hey! Joanne! Wake up HEY!!". She was just lying there lifeless and so he ran out to call Yujun, as he was a doctor. He was panicking, "Yujun! Hurry up! Joanne..". He was panting. Yujun was confused as hell, "Joanne what now?". "Joanne…she passed out!". "WHAT!". Yujun thought to himself as he wrinkled his forehead in confusion, 'First throwing up and now fainting. Is she pregnant? Is that why she pushed me away that night?".