Chapter 41

Both Joanne and Jiho flinched at Jishin's high voice and turned towards him, standing frozen like soldiers on duty. Jishin had finally caught their attention, cleared his throat and continued in a hesitant tone, "Uhmm... I came to apologise for yesterday. It's all my fault, I shouldn't have suggested that", looking away, slightly blushing. Joanne never thought she would see his highness step down from his high horse and apologize to her. It caught her off guard, and she blurted out, "It's none of your fault. You didn't know I would react like that. In fact, I should be apologizing, you made an effort to surprise me after all", smiled meekly. She then abruptly bowed at him, "I am sorry, please excuse my mean behaviour!". Jishin was flustered and uncomfortable, "Ahh.. it's alright! Really!". She straightened up. Jishin quickly changed the topic and turned serious, "I don't have any business with Mr. Marino today. So show them around the city". She nodded and left. His eyes suddenly turned cold towards, "Get ready quickly. You're coming with me!" and dashed out of the room. Jiho got agitated and came out quickly as he was told. On his way out he gave the keycard to that ward boy. 

In the car. Jishin asked with an expressionless face, looking squarely in his eyes, "What were you doing in her room?". Jiho realised that he was super jealous and mad too, so he let out everything obediently, "uhm.. last night I got a call from a worker of this hotel about her, so I ran here and found her drunk and also she fainted on me....(scared shitless) so I took her to her room, but I just couldn't leave her on her own like that....I promise I didn't do anything improper!". Jishin listened to him silently. He took a deep breath and turned to his front and never spoke a word again. 

On the other hand, Joanne took the Marinos out shopping and roamed around. 

After two days. 

The day for the Marinos' departure. Joanne, Jishin and Seoyun went to the airport with them to see them off. Before boarding, Mr. Marino cheerfully said to Jishin, "I really loved your hospitality this time because (turning towards Joanne) she was there with me all the time" and smilingly shook his hand. Then to Joanne, with a soft but deep voice, "I will miss you Signora" and pulled her in for a small hug, "If you ever want to come to Italy, just call me!" and winked at her. His daughter was crying as usual and throwing tantrums as she couldn't say goodbye to the other men. Jishin was fuming with rage at the pathetic father and daughter duo.

On their way back, Jishin and Seoyun got in the backseat. Jishin suddenly asked her, "You're not really thinking about visiting them in Italy, are you?". She didn't turn back, said smiling, "Maybe! It's a beautiful country anyway!". He scoffed and said under his breath, "As if I'd let you go alone!". She turned, "Huh? What was that ?". He looked out the window, whining, "Nothing!". Seoyun didn't dare to interfere. 

They returned home. She found a file in her room. It was her enrollment contract that was amended with the addition of her points. She read it thoroughly and signed it and went to return the file to Jishin.