Chapter 23

Jishin was pretty shocked after hearing her, "What! How can you say that?". She smiled disdainfully, "It was all an act. I never cared at all......(her gaze was filled with disgust) And that stupid brat! He's so spoiled! It's disgusting!". Jishin's jaw dropped in shock, he couldn't believe what he was hearing, "You don't mean that, right?" (with an expectant look on his face). She laughed, and said coldly, "I despise people like him, who don't even know how to survive on their own" and started to leave. When he spoke again, "Stop! Where are you going?". "Simple! Away from you and your world". "What do you mean?". She stopped on her track, furious, and shouted back at him, "Just leave me alone! I......(her volume decreased gradually) I can't stay there with you. I can't!.....(looking down, sighed heavily) I can't go back to being addicted again!". He couldn't understand what she was blabbering about, "What?!". She turned around looking towards him, breathed heavily, and pulled the zipper of her hoodie down, revealing her chest to him. He got flustered and looked away, "Stop... It's a public place". She kept glaring at him, "Look at me!". He refused like a baby. She was getting annoyed, "You idiot! Just look at me!". He finally turned towards her and his eyes widened in wonder after seeing the tattoo on her chest, "You are..". She was as calm as the water, "Yes. I am one of them". "The Holy Trinity!", he exclaimed in amazement. Seoyun was as shocked as ever but he preferred remaining silent. Jishin continued his trail of questions, "But, how are you....still alive?". She pulled up the zipper. Her hands were trembling, and she blurted out in a daze, "It's been long since I have recovered from my addiction of killing. (she looked up at him, pleading) Please, don't make me turn around now!". He kept staring at her silently. She continued, but her eyes teared up this time, "I've since been trying to pay for all my sins". He was somewhat understanding towards her emotions, and said softly, "But, what about Levi? He's depressed since you left".