Chapter 38

The car started. She felt like she was being squeezed by the two. Then all of a sudden, Jishin, Lucifer and Jiho untied their ties and loosened their collar buttons. Joanne couldn't get anything that was happening around her. Then Jishin and Lucifer, who kept elbowing her, grabbed her hands and twisted them behind her and tied them with a tie. Then they tied up her mouth with another tie, and her legs too. It was too sudden for her to even react in time and free herself from those hunks. But she kept on mumbling as different kinds of thoughts were roaming in her mind. Thoughts of getting robbed of her dignity or being sold off for some business deal. While she was thinking all this, Jishin pushed her against the seat, and whispered in her ears, "Do you think you can get away smelling like that?", with a devilish smirk on his face. Others were giggling too. 

They arrived at their residence. Jishin threw her over her shoulder and carried her inside. Inside only a few candles were lit. He threw her on the sofa, and the rest stood there encircling her, looking down on her. Jishin then put his leg on the sofa, beside her, just like she had done a few days ago. Leaning over, he said, "Just so you know, we all have our eyes on you", smiling at the others. While Joanne was overflowing with rage because of them. He continued with the same attitude as before, "Tch, guess it would be difficult for you... I have an excellent advice! (stroking his chin) Take all four of us!". Lucifer was so amused that he added, "Hmm! It's gonna be more fun that way!". Right then, Yujun arrived from behind them, "What kinda' fun are you talking about?". Her eyes shifted from Jishin to Yujun, who was carrying a big cake with a lit candle on it. Jishin moved to make way for Yujun to stand in front of her. She was confused about what they were actually trying to do, as they first tied her up like that and then presented a cake in front of her. Being busy with work, she forgot what day it was, so after remembering it, she was stunned. Levi came running and seeing her like that, he immediately untied her. She stood up, and saw her name written on the cake and immediately looked at Lucifer, as he was the only one who would have informed the rest about this particular day, as she once took him to her house. She was extremely mad, she then just tossed the cake over and walked out of their circle, shoving them off. She stopped near the door.