Chapter 6

Sighing lightly, she answered, “Less tiring. But I’m here to ask you for something”. “You know you can ask me anything!”. (Awkwardly) “Umm… I need some stuff and also some clothes. I can’t wear your sweats forever”. “Sure. Make a list and I’ll buy them”. Got flustered and suddenly shouted, “NO!”, then realised and lowered her voice, “I mean, I need to go too. I have some personal stuff to buy”. He understands her, “Oh I see. No problem. Just tell me when you’re ready and we’ll go”. “I need to ask your brother first. I’ll go right now. See ya!”. He nodded. She left and went straight to Jishin’s room and knocked on the door. From inside a voice came, “Who is it?”. “Sir, can we talk?”. He was silent. She called again, asking, “Can I come in, sir ?”. “Yea”. She went in. He was blankly staring at her. She felt a bit uneasy, “Umm.. I need some stuff. I wanted to ask for your permission to go out…and Lev is going with me”. “Levi?”. She nodded. He was reading a file and kept flipping through it, making her wait. She was getting impatient and spoke again, “So can I go sir?”. He looks up at her giving out a cold aura, “When do you plan to go?”. She was relieved, “Maybe tomorrow”. His gaze returned to the file in his hand, “Fine. Just look after yourselves”. “Thank you so much sir!” bowing to him. “Bring me a black coffee quickly”. “Yes, sir”. She brought him the coffee and returned to inform Levi about this. 

The next day went by as usual. In the evening, she was in her room, resting. Levi came to find her and took her out shopping. They returned after a few hours with a lot of bags. As they entered the living room, they saw Yujun sitting on the sofa, reading something and Lucifer was just passing by.