Chapter 51

Seoyun replied, “No idea! But I think it's going to get real serious from now."
Joanne then put down her right leg on the floor and gestured to him to come at her with her left hand. And they started fighting again, but this time she was more agile and powerful. She kept throwing powerful kicks and punches at him like a robot. But her trainer found it difficult to keep up with her speed and got hit now and then. She then straightened her index and middle fingers of both her hands to hit his acupuncture points. And thus, she slowed him down even more by jamming his movements. Then she took a few steps back and charged at him with full force and punched him hard in the middle of his chest. He got sent flying back a few feet and crash landed on the floor. He was still alive and coughed up blood. As her finishing touch, she took out a mini dagger from her boot and strode towards him with staggered steps. Her eyes welled up in tears, 'cause she knew, she had to finish him off. She stared at him bleeding profusely from his mouth and lying still on the floor. She stood on top of him, her legs on either side of his body. She crouched down and paused for a few seconds. Tears rolled down dampening her cheeks. He finally spoke, stuttering, coughing and gasping for air, "One should never delay a good deed! Do it now!", and weakly smiled at her, closing his eyes. Sobbing, she stabbed him in his heart. He gasped and ejected blood one last time and died.
Joanne broke down bawling out her eyes. While the men who were guarding the venue came in and stood surrounding her. They bowed at her on one knee and hailed her as the winner. She was speechless and moved at their treatment towards her. The boy band, too, came down and stood at a distance from them. Joanne slowly got up and told the men to straighten themselves, “You don’t need to bow to me.. After all, I’m a traitor who killed your master”. One of them said, “The authorities may consider you a traitor, but our master always considered you as his most treasured student, and always spoke highly of you! From now on we’re your subordinates. We’ll be by your side no matter what. This was his last wish, that you be the one to lead us after him!”. She got emotional hearing his words and tears again started to form in her eyes. Levi came forth and comforted her. Those men greeted her and went away to bury their ex-master’s body. Seoyun took care of her motorcycle. While the rest of the boyband took her home. It was an awkwardly silent ride back home.

At home.
Levi was supporting Joanne, when Jishin said to her with an expressionless face, “Lee will examine your wounds”. Just as she opened her mouth to say something in return, Jishin concluded, “I didn’t ask for your opinion” and stormed off. Levi said softly to her, “He’s mad at you…in fact, we all are! So please, listen to what we tell you to do!” and helped her to her room. Lee followed them and told Levi to bring some hot water and the first aid kit. Levi ran off.
Inside Joanne’s room.
Yujun (Lee) sat down at the table and Joanne slowly started to take off her overcoat and boots, leaving only her underwear on. Just then Levi arrived with the things and Yujun tended to all her visible wounds and bandaged them. Then after she was done washing and dressing herself, Yujun took her by her hand and got into his car. Joanne was a bit shocked and asked, “Where are we going?”. He didn’t turn to her, “To the hospital”. “What!! I thought you were taking me out. But why the hospital?”. He was rather aggressive this time, “STFU!”. She was startled at his sudden outburst and just stared at him in wonder. He suddenly stopped the car at the side of the road. She asked again, “Why are you so serious all of a sudden?”. He was furious, “Just give me a reason why shouldn’t I be?”. He released a heavy sigh and looked away. She softly said, “I’m fine”. He again turned to her, “No, you’re not!.... We all saw you getting hit again and again; your nose was bleeding so badly. So I need to make sure that you are alright from inside out..I need to check that all your internal organs are fine”. She had been staring and silently listening to him and then said, “Alright! I’ll do as you say, only if you do as I say after you’re done checking on me! Deal?”. He wrinkled his eyebrows and skeptically stared at her for a while and then said, “Fine!”. Then they went to visit the hospital.