Chapter 42

In Jishin's room.
"I've signed the contract". "We'll be going to the HQ in the afternoon. Be ready by 12".  "OK". 

After having lunch a bit earlier than usual. Everyone got ready to leave for the HQ. 

At the HQ.
A formal ceremony was held (which was held every time someone got recruited into a prestigious position in the gang) , as she was being recruited in as an Assassin and a Trainer. Most of the members were present. Gwen was also there as she had already become Joanne's friend. Jishin introduced her to them and briefed her about the other important personnel. Seoyun then went to her and put a black armband on her left arm, which had a logo of a skull burning in white. He also explained to her about her duties. First, she'll be raising assassins like her and second, she'll take on the assassinating missions from outside of their gang too. Finally, everyone congratulated her. 

Back at home.
At night, Seoyun went to Joanne's room. "Tomorrow night we'll be going to a night club, as a welcome party for you and you'll also be visiting someone really important there". "When do we leave?". "At about 8". " OK". 

Next day, in the evening.
The men gathered in the living room, all dressed up to leave. She came out as well. She was wearing a turtle neck, sequin top with black hot pants, fishnet stockings and platform boots. As usual, their minds were blown seeing her. Then they left for the club. 

At the bar.
They went up to the balcony for VIPs. After relaxing there for sometime, Jishin took Joanne to meet that important person in a private VIP room. That person turned out to be the owner of the bar Joanne worked in before. He is currently the owner of a chain of bars and casinos. But he's also kind of a sleezebag when he's off work hours. She was usually nonchalant and kept a professional composure. Jishin left them after introducing them to each other. She was supposed to convince him to seal a deal with Jishin. She did all she could and got the deal as expected. She left the room and returned to the balcony, where others were sitting and enjoying themselves. There was a large bowl of cocktails on the round table, where everyone was drinking. She joined them as well. She then unmindfully said to Jishin, "You know, you should treat me to something special tonight". In response, he raised his eyebrows at her. She continued, "What? I got the deal for you man. And....the things I had to do for that..." exhaled a long breath. Others at the table either started laughing or coughing after hearing her. Jishin suddenly stood up from the couch and grabbed her and dragged her out of there, towards the bar counter to get her some other drinks.