Chapter 20

While alone in his room, he burst out into tears, mumbling to himself, "Why Big sis? Just why did you do it?.....Why did you leave me??". He started looking through the footage thoroughly but didn't find anything and kept on sobbing. Suddenly, Jishin slammed the door open and went in. Levi flinched and wiped his tears off quickly. "Did you find anything?". Levi, without shifting his gaze from the computer screen, moved his head left to right to say 'No' and kept sniffing. Jishin punched the table real hard, "How can she disappear without anyone noticing her?! Hmph" and left the room. Levi started weeping again. Back in the living area, everyone apart from Yujun was present and all were tensed as hell. Jishin told Seoyun to send some men to search the area around the hospital again. But everything was in vain. They never found a clue about her. Seoyun, deep in thought, rubbing his chin, said, "Did she just vanish into thin air? It's as if she doesn't even exist anymore….". Jiho said, "Did you look for her house?". "Yeah! Right! We even have her phone with us here!". Seoyun took her phone from her room and ran towards Levi's room. While opening the door, panting, "Levi!". While Levi was going through the video footage over and over again. Seoyun gave him the phone and told him to get them any information he could find there. After an hour and a half, he found a location that seemed to be near the bar where she used to work previously. When Seoyun, Lucifer and Jiho went to check out the place, they found that area to be a playground. They were all confused, when Seoyun spoke, "WTF! Was this location just a cover-up?". Jiho, squinting his eyes and tried to think harder, "Something's fishy here!". Lucifer, "You're right! Why would anyone just cover-up their own location? She must be onto something!". Seoyun just gave up because then, sighed "Let's just go back now". Back at their residence, Levi fell really depressed, felt not getting any clues, and stopped eating and locked himself up in his room. He even stopped meeting anyone.