Chapter 5

Sea of Passion #Season2
Chapter 5
By OJ Snow
❤🌊🌊❤💪🔞🔞
Please like before reading 🙏 🙏
-
-
-
-
-
(At Chuks Restaurant)
(Everyone's attention is on Orora, Vincent and Cassandra, Some people try to separate Orora from fighting Cassandra. And at the other end of the restaurant, Harrison notices the commotion)

Harrison: (curiously) I wonder what's going on over there.

Elena: It kinda seems like they're fighting or something (She picks up the food menu) So what are we going to order? (She looks at Harrison and sees that he isn't paying her any attention) Harry!

Harrison: (he turns back to Elena) I'm sorry, Elena. I just can't concentrate without knowing what's happening over there.

Elena: What's happening over there isn't our concern! Now, What should we order?! 

Harrison: Uhhh, Maybe French fries with chicken

Elena: (smiling) My choice too

(The noise gets much louder)

Harrison: It's much louder now

Elena: (uneasy) Maybe you're right, We should go check what's happening over there

Harrison: Okay

(Harrison & Elena go closer to check what's happening and Elena sees Vincent, Orora & Cassandra)

Elena: (shocked) Oh my God!

Harrison: What's wrong?

Elena: (thinking) How on Earth did Vincent and I end up in the same place? He followed me all the way to Mexico?? (To Harrison) Umm... It's nothing, I just  remembered that I left my vitamins at home and it's almost time for me to take it, I have to leave now! (she smiles nervously)

Harrison: So wait, Our date is cancelled?

Elena: I'm really sorry Harry

Harrison: It's cool, I'll drop you off.

Elena: (hurriedly) Okay, Okay, Let's go!

(Elena swiftly picks up her handbag then she and Harrison leaves the restaurant)

(Later on)
(At Vincent's house)
(Vincent, Orora & Cassandra return)

Vincent: (angrily) I have had enough of your stubborn attitude, Cassandra! You really embarrassed me today!

Cassandra: But Vincent, You embarrassed me too by not supporting me over Orora.

Vincent: I would've kicked you out of my house but I can't do that just yet!

Cassandra: (shocked) You wanna kick me out? (she stares at Vincent, with tears flowing freely down her cheeks)

Vincent: You know what? I don't want to see you in my room again because if I do, You'll regret knowing me! (He goes upstairs)

Orora: (laughing) Hahahahaha...

Cassandra: (To Orora) You're happy now aren't you?

Orora: Why wouldn't I be?

Cassandra: I don't care about what Vincent said but as long as you're in this house, You'll have me to contend with!

Orora: Hmm, That reminds me... (She furiously swings her arm at Cassandra, slapping her hard across the face) Now we're even!

Cassandra: (rubbing her cheeks in fury) And so we are, The battleline has just been drawn! (She goes to her room)

(At Mr Gilbert's mansion)
(In the living room)