Chapter 24

Sea of Passion #SEASON2
Chapter 24
By OJ Snow
❤🌊🌊❤🔞
Please like before reading 🙏
-
-
-
-
-
(Later that evening)
(Cassandra finally returns home to Vincent's mansion after her hot steamy s€xcapade with Leon)

Cassandra: (she quietly opens the door and looks around the living room) Phew, Thank God no one is here (she closes the door silently and tiptoes upstairs)

(Unluckily, Vincent catches Cassandra in the hallway before she's able to sneak back into her room)

Vincent: (angrily) CASSANDRA!

Cassandra: (quietly) Oh sh!t (she slowly turns around) Yes my love?

Vincent: Where the hell have you been?

Cassandra: (stammering) Umm, I... I... I was at the umm the National Museum... No! I... I... I went to the flower shop, No sorry, I meant the grocery store!

Vincent: Do you think I'm a f00l?!

Cassandra: No

Vincent: Anyways let's leave that aside, Where's the money you took from my wallet?

Cassandra: (acting confused) What money are you talking about?

Vincent: Don't try to play dumb with me, I left exactly $6,900 in my wallet before I entered into the bathroom this morning to take a shower but when I came out, I saw my wallet widely opened and all money in it were gone, And to be more evident, My entire room had your fragrance... Explain yourself!

Cassandra: So what are you trying to insinuate? That I snuck into your room to  steal your money?

Vincent: Apparently! Because that's where  all the evidence points to

Cassandra: (dramatically) Vincent, How can you accuse me of such a lowly,  degrading and demeaning act? I could never do something like that, Believe me!  (she suddenly starts crying profusely) I never took your money, I'm innocent! You can even search me all over and even in my room, I didn't take your money, Vincent, I never did! Why would I repay you back by stealing your money after all the good things you've done for me? Of course not! Oh gosh, I don't know what I've done to deserve all these harsh treatments, Is it because I'm mentally ill? (more tears race down her cheeks)

Vincent: (fed up) Enough enough! Just go to your room

Cassandra: (relieved) Thank you

(Cassandra quickly walks back to her room as Vincent watches her, unsure of what else to say or do)

(Inside Cassandra's room)
(She enters and angrily b@ngs her door shut)

Cassandra: Stup!d Id!ot (she wipes off her  tears) I can't believe I wasted perfectly good tears on that moron. Don't worry, I'm gonna make sure I squander and lavish every single dime you have! F00l! (She hisses in annoyance then takes out the remaining stolen money from her bra) Hmm hmm, I still have about $5,000 left, I can use it to undergo a b00b job or maybe I'll buy the latest designer clothes and shoes (She uses the money to fan herself) Hmph, Orora is really missing out. If she were here, We would have spent this money together. I wonder where she is now...

(At Mr Gilbert's mansion)
(In Mr Gilbert and Caitlin's room, The two of them lie on the bed together while cuddling romantically)

Caitlin: I'm glad our wedding has taken hold and our courtship has been culminated

Mr Gilbert: So am I h0ney (he pecks her forehead)

Caitlin: Where is our daughter?

Mr Gilbert: She went to Dr Harrison Patel's house to see him