Chapter 7

Sea of Passion #Season2
Chapter 7
By OJ Snow
💖🌊🌊💖🔞
Please like before reading 🙏 🙏
-
-
-
-
-
(At HPLC Company)
(In Mr Grouch Peterson's office)

Orora: (To Elena) Well If you must know, Mr Grouch here used to be a very close friend to my dad and I came to see him about something private, So if you know what's good for you... (she snaps her fingers) Get the hell out of here!

Elena: I'm afraid that's not gonna happen, I'm was here first so YOU better get the hell out of here! (she fires back)

Mr Grouch: (puzzled) Ladies, What's the problem?

Elena: Nothing major (she then turns back to Orora & speaks to her in a commanding tone) Excuse us this minute! I and Mr Grouch need to talk!

Orora: (mocking her) Wow, This comes as a huge surprise. A dirty scummy fisherwoman like you knows someone rich, That's interesting! (she laughs)

Elena: Oh you mean the same fisherwoman who made you and your father to lose all of your riches and  become poor and homeless?! (she shoots Orora a cold smile which angers her)

Orora: (enraged) HOW DARE YOU!

(Orora instantly drops her handbag & attempts to slap Elena but Elena grabs hold of her hand)

Elena: Listen to me carefully Orora, This isn't your father's mansion where you can act like a hollow nagging brat! (She squeezes Orora's hand then twists it) If you try sh!t here, I'll make sure I give you more than one reason to hate me!

Orora: (she frees her sore hand from Elena's grip) You b@stard! (she turns to Mr Grouch) Tell her to get out, NOW!!!

Mr Grouch: I'm afraid I can't do that, Orora. Besides, What's going on between you two?

Elena: Mr Grouch, This baggage you see here isn't as innocent as she seems. Even her father whom you were friends with, Is a r@pist!

Orora: (shocked) What?

Mr Grouch: (baffled) A r@pist?

Elena: Yes, That's right sir.

Orora: (embarrassed) No no no, Mr Grouch that can't be true. My father can't stoop to that level, She's clearly lying! She's just trying to paint us black!

(While Orora keeps on ranting, Elena takes the telephone and dials a number)

Elena: Hello. Security? Please hurry to Office 17, Third floor... The fourth office by your right, There's a m@d woman here and she's terrorizing the office. You're on your way? Okay good. (she drops the call)

Mr Grouch: Look Orora, Maybe it'll be better if you go and back later

Orora: (furiously) Oh shut up you old f00l!

(Just then, Someone knocks on the door)

Elena: (smiling) Finally, They're here!

(Elena goes to open the door and two huge security officers enter into the office)

Elena: (pointing at Orora) That's her. That's the m@d woman.

(The officers advance towards Orora)

Orora: No! Stay back! (She tries to fight them, using her handbag but they subdue her and take her out of the office as she screams) Let me go! Let me go! Let me go!

(The security personnels carry Orora out of the office & Elena shuts the door behind them)

Mr Grouch: I apologize for that interruption

Elena: It's alright (she sits back down) Now where were we...?

(Outside HPLC Company)
(The men carry Orora & dump her outside)