Chapter 45

Sea of Passion #SEASON2
Chapter 45
By OJ Snow
💝💧💧💝🔞
Please like before reading 🙏 🙏
-
-
-
-
-
(At Vincent's mansion)
(Up in Cassandra's room)

Cassandra: (she paces around her room in panic on hearing the deadly news) No no no no no, No! It can't be! This can't be true, This can't be true! I mean It has to be a joke! I can't d!e just yet, It's not possible, There has to be a mistake somewhere...

(Cassandra quickly picks up her phone from the floor)

Cassandra: (worriedly) Hello? Dr Carl? Are you still there?

Dr Carl: (over the phone) Yes yes, I am

Cassandra: (frightened) Please tell me that this is all a prank, Tell me you're joking with me, Please!

Dr Carl: (frankly) I'm truly sorry, Cassandra but it's not... It's no prank. You can even come over to the hospital and I'll show a picture as proof, of the x-ray we carried out on your brain and I'll also show you the brain scan results. The tumor in your brain has been there for about a month now, And it will continue to grow rapidly as each blessed day passes by, causing you to slowly become m@d and demented, also causing you paralysis because the part of your brain responsible for controlling your limb movements will be rendered completely numb, and there's also blurry visions in additon to that... By my calculations, You just have about few months to live, At most!

Cassandra: (speechless) Huh...

Dr Carl: I suggest telling Vincent Manuel about this (Cassandra doesn't say anything, Rather, she remains silent) Hello? Cassandra? Cassandra?

Cassandra: Ummm... (She fearfully gulps down her saliva as she tries to utter a word)

(Just then, Elena enters into Cassandra's room & she cuts the call immediately)

Cassandra: (enraged) What the bl00dy hell are you doing in here, You b@stard fisherwoman?! Aren't you supposed to knock?!!!

Elena: Sorry, I didn't realize we were standing on formalities

Cassandra: What do you want?!!!

Elena: Cassandra listen, I know that you're going through a lot right now and...

Cassandra: Seriously? Sentimental talks again? I told you I h@te you and nothing you ever do will change that!

Elena: How're you feeling now?

Cassandra: Worse! And it's all because of you!

Elena: Excuse me? How is it my fault?

Cassandra: Because I h@te seeing you and anytime I see you... My brain swells!

Elena: You need help!

Cassandra: Thank you. Now get the h€ll out of my room!

(Elena leaves her room)

Cassandra: Stup!d b@stard fisherwoman!

(Cassandra sits on her bed in fear as she recalls everything that Dr Carl told her. Just then, Someone calls her)

Cassandra: It's an unknown number, Who could this be? (she picks the call) Hello? Who's this?

Unknown number: It's someone you're well acquainted to. I want us to meet at the gazebo by the park today, This evening by 6pm. I have a special offer for you

Cassandra: (curious) Ohh, Okay

(That evening)
(At the gazebo)

Cassandra: (thinks) I wonder who that person is...