Chapter 41

Sea of Passion #SEASON2
Chapter 41
By OJ Snow
Please like before reading
-
-
-
-
-
DAYS LATER
(At Vincent's mansion)
(Adrian brings Cassandra home, along with Nurse Carol)

Cassandra: (excitedly) Finally! I'm back to my house! (she twirls around) Woohoo!!!

(Cassandra hugs Adrian tightly)

Cassandra: I've missed your nerdy face so much, Adrian

Adrian: Uhhh, Thanks?

Cassandra: Where's Vincent?

Adrian: He's not home

Cassandra: Ohh, Okay then

Nurse Carol: Wow, I can't believe this! So this is really Vincent Manuel's house?

Cassandra: Yes dear, And it's also my house too!

Nurse Carol: It's huge and magnificent

Cassandra: Thanks darling, It's so good to be back here... To be back in my house!

(Cassandra majestically catwalks to the refrigerator, She opens it & takes an apple)

Cassandra: At last, Fresh food (To the apple) I've missed you so much! (she bites the apple) Mmm, So savory...

(Vincent's mother enters into the living room just then)

Cassandra: (she sees Vincent's mom) And you... Aren't you happy to see me? Come and give me a hug!

Vincent's mother: Over my dead body will I do such! (To Adrian) Why is she back here?

Adrian: She got discharged today ma'am

Vincent's mother: (To Cassandra) So you're not cr@zy anymore?

Cassandra: Nope

Vincent's mother: You can remember?

Cassandra: Uhhh, Yes. Aren't you happy for me?

Vincent mother: I am. Anyways, Now that you remember, You can contact your family and go back to them! I'm sure they'd be elated to see you again!

Cassandra: My parents are dead and I'm an only child, I still have nowhere to go.

Vincent's mother: (not buying her story) Hmph really? What happened to them?

Cassandra: (lying) I don't know, All I know is that I grew up in an orphanage in Bulgaria and luckily they had all of my information so that's how I knew they were dead.

Vincent's mother: You're a liar! I don't even need a psychic to tell me that!

Cassandra: (dramatically) Gosh! I don't know what i did to you that made you hate me so much... Where exactly is all these hate coming from?

Vincent's mother: From my heart. You're nothing but a she-d€vil! Now that you remember the orphanage you came from, You can go back there! All I know is that you're not returning to this house!

Cassandra: Yes I am! Because Vincent will allow me stay here!

Vincent's mother: I'm his mother and I have equal rights to this house, So pack your things and get out!

Nurse Carol: (she cuts in) Madam, Why are you being so wicked? Do you have to shout at her? You're not even supposed to stress her, it'll disrupt the therapy.

Vincent's mother: Therapy my foot! And what gave you the right to challenge me in my own house?!!!

Nurse Carol: But Madam, She just returned and she isn't supposed to be stressed