Chapter 6

Sea of Passion #Season2
Chapter 6
By OJ Snow
❤🌊🌊❤💪🔞
Please like before reading 🙏
-
-
-
-
-
IN SEATTLE
(At Martin's House)

Rosita: (she sings very terribly while arranging the house) YOU USED TO CALL ME ON MY CELLOPHONE, LATE NIGHT WHEN YOU NEED MY LOVE, CALL ME ON MY CELLOPHONEEE!!! (screeching)

(Martin and Helen walk into the house)

Rosita: (smiling) WELCOME BACK!!!

Martin: Hey Rosita. We're just returning from the hospital, We went there for a pregnancy scan and the doctor confirmed that our baby is infact, A boy! (He looks at Helen and smirks) Told ya!

Helen: (smiling) Oh please.

Rosita: AWW SUCH GREAT NEWS, I'M HAPPY FOR YOU BOTH!

Helen: Thank you Rosita

Martin: Yeah, Thanks sis.

Rosita: (To Helen) I'LL GO HEAT UP THE WATER FOR YOU TO HAVE YOUR BATH OKAY?!!!

Helen: Ok no problem

(BACK IN MEXICO CITY)
(That night)
(Orora goes to buy some items from a nearby grocery store. On her way back, She sees a group of half n@ked women waiting by the roadside, She then approaches one of them)

Orora: Hi

Pr0stitute: Hey (chewing her bubble gum noisily)

Orora: I'm Orora, What's your name?

Pr0stitute: Megan.

Orora: Uhh, Don't be upset about my question... (pauses) I know you all are pr0stitutes but, How much money do you often earn per night?

Megan: It ranges. I'm at the top here, I can make as high as $3000 to $5000 per night.

Orora: (amazed) Wow!

Megan: You wanna be a part of this business?

Orora: Yes of course!

Megan: (she stares at Orora from head to toe) Ok fine. I'll take you to our Madam, She's the one in charge of us, We call her Madame Laho.

Orora: So when will you take me to see her?

Megan: Depends. If you're on a free schedule.

Orora: How about tomorrow?

Megan: (nods her head) Settled then.

(Orora attempts to leave but Megan pulls her back)

Megan: Do me a favor, Don't tell anyone about this, Okay?

Orora: I'll keep my lips sealed. (she smirks)

(Meanwhile)
(At Mr Leon's hideout)

Leon: (he glares out the window) That fisherwoman better hope I don't set my eyes on her, B!tch! (He lights his cigarette and sm0kes it)

(Gregor enters the house with a large sack of provisions)

Gregor: (panting) I'm back Boss

Leon: Where'd you go?

Gregory: I had to go buy the foods and supplies that'll last us this week

Leon: Did you see her?

Gregor: No I didn't, Seems like she's in an entirely different part of Mexico City.

Leon: Doesn't matter! Wherever she is, I'll find her! (he smiles menacingly)

(Next Day)
(At Vincent's mansion)