RUN GIRL RUN.

AMBER HARGREEVES. present day.

"you say the whole world's ending, honey, it already did. you're not gonna slow it, heaven knows you tried. got it? good, now get inside"

WHEN WE ARRIVE, we're taken up through the facility to speak to a doctor, who sits us all opposite him on a desk.

"Like I said to your son earlier, any information about the prosthetics we build is strictly confidential. Without the client's consent, I simply can't help you."

"Okay. So how do we get consent?" I ask, brushing some hair behind my ear.

The doctor gives me an annoyed look. "Ask the client."

"Okay, who's the client?"

"That's confidential."

"You've gotta be fucking kidding me." I roll my eyes, slumping down in the chair.

"Language!" Klaus gasps to me. "Not in front of our little sweetie-pie." He pinches Five's cheeks, and Five gives us a look which could kill.

"Well." The doctor links his hands together and rests his chin on them. "That's not my problem. Sorry, there's really nothing more I can do, so-"

Klaus sighs, leaning back in his chair. "And what about my consent?"

"Excuse me?" The doctor retorts.

"Who gave you permission...to lay your hands..." Klaus begins to fake-cry. "...on my son?" He points to Five, who gives him a look as if he's ridiculous.

"What?" All three of us speak in sync.

"You heard me."

"I didn't touch your son."

"Oh, really? Well then how did he get that big, swollen lip?"

"He doesn't have a swollen-" The doctor begins, and I hold Five's forearm for support as I watched Klaus get up and strike Five across the face. He kept his balance due to my hold on his arm, but held his mouth in momentary shock before Klaus continued speaking.

"I want it. Name, please. Now."

"You're crazy." The doctor slowly points to Klaus who just chuckles at him, slamming his hands down on the desk.

"You've got no idea." He then looks down at the snow globe, all of us following his gaze as he picks it up and holds it up to his face. "Peace on Earth. That's so sweet!"

Klaus then smashes the globe against his forehead, glass and snowflakes landing all over his hair and head as he yells out in pain. "God, that hurt!" He moves his hands down from his face, revealing his face to be dripping wet and covered in snowflake charms and a little bit of blood dripping down from his eyebrow.

The doctor immediately picked up the phone. "I'm calling secur-" I cut him off by grabbing the phone and slamming it on the side of the desk, watching it snap in half, before I put it back down on the receiver with a polite smile.

"No, you aren't."

Klaus takes charge once more, and Five is restless, staring at the door as if he might just leave. "Now here's what's gonna happen, Grant."

"It's...Lance."

"In about sixty seconds, two security guards are gonna burst through that door, and they're gonna see a whole lot of blood, and they're gonna wonder 'what the hell happened?' and we're gonna tell them that you beat the shit out of us." Klaus does a fake sobbing sound once again, and Five proudly smirks.