EXTRA.

AMBER HARGREEVES.                                                                                                                               present day.

"when you left i was far too young to know you're worth more than the moon and sun."

I LET OUT A DEEP SIGH, knowing I'm screwed now, when I turn around to see Diego walk out of the building.

The two of us stare at one another, blinking a few times.

"Diego?" I ask.
"Amber?" He asks.

The both of us speak over one another before falling into silence, and his eyes trail down to the blood leaking out of my shirt. "Who the fuck did that to you?" He swiftly walks over to me, holding my arm in one fast motion, inspecting it by gently pulling up the sleeve.

I stare up at him with a frown. "Why do you care?"

"Because this is the second shooting in the last two days, and if you're involved, I need to know what's going on."

"If you need to know," I groan as he fiddles with my sleeve, pulling it over the gunshot. "It was two masked killers, they came in while I was with Five, in the department store." He seems to inspect the wound, letting out a sigh.

"When did you get shot?"

"Barely five minutes ago."

"Okay." He holds a hand over his mouth, almost stroking his chin. "The bullet is still lodged in there, let's get you to a hospital. I'll drive."

"No!" I yell out, causing him to cover my mouth and step closer to me.

"God, would you be quiet?" He glares at me, slowly removing his hand from my mouth as I nod at him.

"No..if we go to the hospital, they'll ask me questions, and the police would question me."

"What's wrong with the police questioning you?"

"I don't think this is a legal matter, Diego."

He shakes his head. "Can you walk?"

"Yeah. Yeah, I can walk by myself." I shake his hands off of my arm, making my way forwards. We walk together around the back before he goes to drive his car to the back, so that I don't get spotted by the police.

Just as he parks the car a few yards in front of me, I start walking over, slowly, closing my eyes briefly as a hot flush comes over me, my vision going black for a few seconds in spots. I pause, standing still for a second, grabbing my head as I began to feel dizzy.

"You said you could walk." Diego huffed, causing me to open my eyes, seeing he was by my side, lifting me up before I could protest. He carries me bridal style as I squirm, all the way to the car.

He ignores all of my protests, as I insult him and tell him to put me down, before he gently tosses me into the passenger seat.

"Don't bleed in my car."

"Aren't you charming?" I roll my head back, letting my eyes closed.

"Don't go to sleep." He warns me, snapping his fingers.

"Can you turn the radio on?" I mumble out through my tiredness, grabbing my arm as the pain began to settle on.

"Sure, if you promise to stay awake."

"What do you care, Diego?" I reach over, turning the radio on myself.

"God, I could've left you there, like Five did, but I chose to help you. Do you have to be such a dick, Amber?" Diego starts the car and he begins speeding towards the academy once the police cars were out of sight.