1

It was the day that I found out my boyfriend now ex Jason was cheating on me. I found out that he was cheating on me at lunch because I walked up to the table like usual and saw him kissing Chrissy and as soon as I saw that I walked up to him and told him we were done and then he looked at me in shock. I tried looking for Robin so I could sit with her but I couldn't find her and I wasn't gonna sit with Jason so I found Mike and Dustin and asked if I could sit with them.

MIKES POV
I was talking with Dustin as I see yn head over and that wasn't normal and they asked if they can sit with us and I said sure but they didn't seem ok so I asked them if they were ok and they just looked at me and shook their head no so I asked them what was wrong and they said they didn't wanna talk about it but then I saw Jason coming over and then yn got up and threw their food away without even touching it and came back to the table and looked at Jason and said " why do you go back to your side peice and leve me alone were done" After that they sat back down and started drawing again but crying so I looked at them again and asked what happened and then they told me which in a way made me mad because I see yn as a older sister than a friend.
END OF MIKES POV

Afte I sat down with Mike he asked me if I was ok but I said no and I didn't want to talk about It but then Jason came over to the table to try and talk to me so I just got up and threw my food away because I didn't wanna eat and then I went back to the table and Jason wasn't leaving so I told him that we were done and to go back to his side pice because I didn't want to see him or talk to him and he just left. But after that I saw Mike getting mad about it because he figured out what happened and I told him not to do anything and then went back drawing.

EDDIES POV
As I was walking up to the table I saw someone that I didn't know and they were sitting next to Mike but as soon as I got to the table I realized it was yn. The girl that I had liked but knew I had no chance with but why was she sitting at my table when she usually sits with her boyfriend Jason. When I sat down I realized she was crying and drawing but then I looked at Mike and asked what was wrong and he shook his head no and told me to leave her alone but then I looked at her drawing and it was really good but she caught me looking at it and showed me the whole thing and it was really good. And our entire lunch I kept thinking about her but I didn't want to bug her.
END OF EDDIES POV
after the whole Jason thing I kept waiting for lunch to be over but as I stated drawing again I saw someone walking to the table and the person I saw was Eddie one of mikes friends which I liked but I just got out of abusive relationship with Jason so I wasn't ready for one but when he sat down at the table I saw him looking at my drawing so I showed it to him and he said it was good. By this time lunch was over and I didn't have to do anything in my last classes so I left and went to the woods to clear my mind because I couldn't stand being at school anymore.

Yns drawing

Yns drawing.