12

We then got up and got dressed. After we got dressed we went downstairs and I grabbed my stuff then we went out to the van. As we were going to the van Robin showed up and asked why wasn't I in our last classes and I looked at her and said that "I got suspended" she the says "I won't believe you until you give me your reason" I then told her what happened in the Cafeteria with Jason and she goes "the school is wrong for that and he should be suspended but he's a athlete so they won't do anything to him but how long are you out" I then told her that I'm out for a week. Robin then said "ok don't get in anymore trouble because I need you" then she left. Eddie and I then got into the van and drove to his place.

~TIME SKIP TO NEXT WEEK~
(nothing happened while yn was suspended ⚠️MENTIONS RAPE AND ABUSE⚠️)

Eddie and I decided to drive separately today because after school he had a dnd campaign to go to. And as we were leaving Eddie kissed me goodbye and said "ill see you in lunch yn" then he got in his van and I got into my car and we left. I went to the gas station before school to grab somethings. After the gas station I went to the school. The first three periods went by fast. Then The bell than rang for fourth period. As I was walking to fourth period I got pulled into a closet. At first I thought it was Eddie until I turned around. It wasn't Eddie it was Jason. he then started hitting me but I was fighting back. He then looked at me and grabbed my hands then started stripping me. I then looked and him and said "wtf are you doing were not together anymore" he then said "I'm getting revenge because you broke my nose" After that I was fully naked and Jason still had my hands and he covered my mouth with his other hand and proceeded to rape me. After he was done he left me in the closet. I sat in the closet for the entire period crying because of what just happened. While I was in the closet Robin kept texting me asking where I was but I ignored her. I then got dressed and the bell rang for lunch. As I was walking to lunch I was still crying. I then took a different route to the Cafeteria because I didn't want to walk past Jason's table. When I got to the Cafeteria Eddie and his friends were already at the table. I then ran up to Eddie and sat on his lap as I was still crying. He then looked at me and says "baby what happened" while still crying I said "I... I was just" Eddie then goes "look at me please and breathe" I then looked at him and calmed down a little bit then said " I was just touched in a way I didnt like" Eddie then says "who touched you, how did they touch you, when did they touch you, and where" while trying not to cry I said "Jason, he raped me, while I was going to fourth period" he then hit the table making me jump I then barried my face into his chest while crying. Eddie then said "baby can you get up please so I can handle this" I then shook my head no because I didn't want him to get into trouble. Eddie then goes "baby please. It's not right what he did to you and he needs to learn" with my face still in his chest I said "grab my phone and text hopper and he will deal with it" Eddie then Said "ok but I still want to give Jason a peice of me" I then said "ill let you after hopper gets to him" Eddie then Said ok and grabbed my phone out of my pocket and texted hopper. I then asked him what he said. He then said that he said "hopper this Is Eddie and yn needs you at the school because Jason just raped her and she won't let me take care of it" After that Eddie started rubbing my back until Dustin and Mike got there. Mike then asked Eddie what was wrong with me and Eddie looked at me and asked if he could explain everything which I said he could. Eddie then explained everything and at that point hopper came into the lunch room and took Jason out and then that's when I got up and told Eddie to come on and we followed hopper. When we got outside hopper was yelling at Jason and then he started hitting him. Then hopper looked at Eddie and I and asked if Eddie wanted to go at him but before Eddie could answer Steve showed up and asked what happened I then explained everything to him. Hopper then asked if Steve wanted to go at Jason. Buy before Steve and Eddie could do anything Jason goes "you brought back up because you know you can't do anything to me" I then said "I didn't bring back up these two volunteered to come. And Eddie is my overprotective boyfriend and Steve is my overprotective best friend and they hate it when I get fucked with" the Jason goes "boyfriend? You moved on fast" then Eddie and Steve started hitting Jason. While they were hitting Jason hopper asked if I was ok and if I wanted to press charges against Jason and I told him that I would. Then hopper told Eddie and Steve to stop and they did but they asked why and hopper said "yn has decided to press charges against Jason and I don't need him all broken when I'm booking him" they then came back over to me and looked at me and said "do you what to go home" I then told them both yea but I drove myself so I can drive myself home. Eddie then asked if I ment my house or his. I then said his but I'd be going to the station to tell Jason's parents why I'm pressing charges and then I'd go home. Eddie then said "there is a extra key in the light" then Steve said "you know we are always here for you and we're overprotective because we care about you" I then said I know. After that Eddie hugged me and said he loved me then he said that he will see me after school. Then they both left. I then headed to my car when I was stopped by Chrissy. I then asked her what she wanted. She then said "Is everything you said about Jason true" I then asked her what she ment she then said "before you broke his nose you said that Jason was only woth you for your money and he would always lay hands on you is that true" I then said yea and now he just raped me so I'm done. I'm going to the station and pressing charges" she then looked st me and goes "yn I know you probably don't like me but I believe you but can you not press charges" I then looked her dead in the eyes and said "I'm gonna press charges no matter what because he deserves it and his parents deserves to know" I then got in my car and left .

~ AT THE STATION ~
when I got to the station Jason's parents were already there and they asked me why I was doing this I then told them everything form him cheating to him laying hands on me and then what just happened. They then looked at me and said "we didn't know he was like this yn. And you have every right to press charges" I then said ok and went into hops office and proceeded with pressing charges. After that I went back out and looked at them and said I was sorry but Jason needed to learn his lesson. His parents then said "this Is all understandable and that they are on my side" I then left and went to Eddie's place