9

⚠️ IT GETS SPICY ⚠️
while we were kissing and Eddie was grabbing my thigh he kept moving his hand up my thigh then moving it back down. He knew he was teasing me but he kept doing it. After that Eddie then kissed me more and took off my shirt and started kissing my chest and started touching my body all over. Then Eddie took off my fishnets and then he took off my skirt and started fingering me through my underwear while he was leaving hickeys on me again. After he was done he stood up and took off his belt and then he asked for my hands which I gave to him and then he tied my hands together with his belt. After he tied my hands together he then took off his pants and his underwear then he took off mine and then he got on top of me and he then put his dick in me and then we stared having sex. As we were having sex Eddie kept kissing my neck and grabbing my boobs but then we heard a knock which really irritated Eddie then he got off of me and hurried up and took my hands out of his belt then put his jeans on and threw my underwear and then he answered the door and it was Mike. As soon as Eddie opened the door Mike burst in and saw me just in my bra and underwear then looked at Eddie then back at me. Mike then said "did I just walk in on something" I then looked at Eddie and then at Mike then Eddie said "yea you kinda did now can you hurry this up" then Mike looked at me and said " you said you didn't know he liked you and there was no way he liked you" then Eddie looked at me and Mike then said "fine ok me and yn are together now why are you here" then Mike looked at Eddie with a surprise look on his face then said "I'm here because I just wanted to hang out but who else knows about you guys." I then looked at him and said "nobody but you, Eddie's uncle and Robin so don't tell anyone ok" Eddie then looked at me and goes "Robin knows" I then told him that I'll explain later" then Mike apologized for barging in and he then looked at Eddie and told him that he will just come back another day and that our secret is safe with him then he left. Then Eddie came back over and looked at me and asked why Robin knew and I explained everything to him then he took off his belt again and tied my hands up again and took his pants off and my underwear off again then he got back on top of me and we started having sex again then he went back to kissing my neck. But as he was kissing my neck I felt his dick all the way in my stomach which felt really good then Eddie came inside of me and then he kept going l then looked at him and said "baby if you Wanna stop you can" he then looked at me then got off of me and laied next to me on the couch and covered us up with a blanket and then said "I'm sorry baby Mike barging in on us ruined the mood and then kissed me on my forehead and laid on my chest and I started playing with his hair and I said "its ok baby" then I moved his hand up on to my chest and started playing with his rings until we both fell asleep.