[3]

Ahin bow to her father before exiting the room. Once she was alone, Ahin sigh and massage her temple.

"Though I hate the idea of marrying her, this is the least I could do for dad," She muttered.

Mr. Yu had never wish for anything from her. He always been a great father figure to her, granting anything she wants. He even support her financially from high school to sending her off to army.

She was happy that she could do something for him in return but at what cost?

"Well this isn't so bad," Ahin tried to stay positive. But one side of her was afraid on how Jimin would take the news. Will she goes bersek? Will she throw things at her?

She chuckles at the thoughts as she made her way to her room that happens to be beside Jimin's room. Either way she will finds out tonight.

Mr. Yu told her he would be telling Jimin tonight at dinner. She don't care and will just leave the matter to him.

"Urgh you again,"

"Yeah what about it?" Ahin retorted.

"About you stepping on my feet," Jimin gave her icy glare.

Ahin smirk. "Oh...I'm sorry, it was just an accident,"

"If it's because I kicked you, I'm sorry but I had to. Mom was asking you question and you spaced out," Jimin's face didn't show any remorseful act.

"Okay I get that but like I said me stepping on your feet was just an accident," Ahin didn't back off. She knows it would tick the bomb that will almost explode in a few seconds and she's loving every bit of it.

"You know what, I'm done. Now would you excuse me, I have some work to do rather than staring at your pretty ugly face," Jimin stomped off to her room but not before Ahin butt in, "So you do admit I'm pretty huh?"

She would never miss the world teasing her so called twin but different parents. Jimin's ears were paint with a bright crimson red. So she tried her best to counter back.

"Yeah you're pretty but sadly you have an ugly flat ass,"

With that, she quickly close her door as soon as she saw the latter was scowling at her.

That's how they are. They're like cat and mouse, push and pull. Clueless and unaware of how it affected each other.

Later that night as they were having dinner, Mr. Yu voice out his wish.

"Jimin," He calls her out.

"Yeah dad,"

He clears his throat. "Your mom and I had decided that for you and Ahin to get married,"

Jimin stops her movements. "Is it April fool today? What kind of joke have you prepared dad," Jimin giggles trying to ease her nervous.

"You heard me right, dear," He continues, "Ahin had also agree with it. It's for the best,"

Mr. Yu look at her intently as Jimin was in deep thoughts. Silence has been envelope them. A few minutes had passed, Jimin finally speaks.

"Why?"

Ahin is amused at how composed Jimin is. As expected for a cold princess, totally ace in fooling people but not me. She smug.

Being in the navy she was trained to read her enemies faces just in case. But what she didn't know is, she is suck at love. Rule number one, never ask any love advice from Ahin.

To be truth, Ahin never dates anyone. She just didn't feel the need of it though back in high school, she received so many confession. Being the gentlewoman she is, she turned down all of it gently so she wouldn't hurt their feelings even more.