[8]

Ahin place Jimin on her bed. Jimin's cheeks were stained by her tears. The latter gently cupped the feline eyed girl and wipe it away.

"Should I punch them for you?"

That question cause the feline eyed girl burst into laughter.

"No you silly. I do hate them but don't punch them. It would be a problem if you did that," She flicked Ahin's forehead.

"You're too nice, Rina," She whined while rubbing her forehead.

"But I did cursed at them earlier remember," Jimin giggled.

Ahin chuckles. "To be honest, I was scared for a moment when you suddenly burst,"

"Seems like you did scared of me," She teased the latter. The latter just smile.

Ahin suddenly think of an idea. She immediately went out to find Mr. Yu.

"Where are you going, Ahin?" She asked when the latter twist her doorknob.

"You will know soon," She winked, giving the feline eyed girl a mischievous smile. Jimin was confused at Ahin's words but the smile on her face says a big disaster will come.

She shrugged off and change herself into her comfy clothes.

At the same time, the parasites were still sitting outside the mansion.

"Now what are we going to do? Do we really have to apologise to that outsider?" Jeonghun grunts.

"That outsider has a name and it's Ahin," Eunju rolled her eyes.

"Shut it! I don't want to hear that name! It's sickening me!" He yelled.

"If we don't, he will sue us and we don't have that much money to go against him," Mrs. Nam said in frustration.

"My chance to sleep in this big ass house is ruined and I don't even had the chance to seduce Ahin," Eunju whined.

"That bitch is fucking annoying! She gets to be carried by Ahin in that expensive dress! It's not fair! I want to be carried like a princess too!" Eunju stomped her feet like a child.

"Ahin! Ahin! Ahin! Just shut the fuck up!" Jeonghun scowled.

"Ahin got everything while you? Nothing," She spat.

"Stop it will ya?!" Mrs. Ji yelled causing them to startled.

"I'm trying to think of something and all guys you do is whining like a baby!" Mrs. Ji's face was all red because of anger.

As they were all quiet, the main door suddenly open, revealing the Yu family's butler.

They were startled by his appearance there. "Is there something you want from us?" Mrs. Ji asked confusedly.

"Master Yu said you guys can stay here but only for tonight and he want all of you to get out the next morning," The butler said.

"Finally, God is on our side!" They cheered.

But what they didn't know, it was all apart of Ahin's plan. It was childish but it will be enough to trigger their jealousy.

The butler show their way to the downstairs guest room. They enter back the mansion with a proud face as if they owned the mansion. They walk past through the living room and saw Mr. Yu was sitting there with an iPad in his hand, scrolling down his work email.

Mrs. Yu was there too, serving her husband a cup of tea. That is their own routine every night, chilling together while have a cup of drink before go to bed.

"I knew my brother wouldn't let his sisters outside in the cold," Mr. Ji smile as warm as she can to fool her little brother.

"It's just for the night. I do feel bad for leaving you guys outside," Mr. Yu casually said.