[9]

The next morning came. Eunju woke up excitedly. She breathe in the air and breathe it out again.

"Ahhh the smell of luxury morning," She happily stretched out, pretending to be one of the rich girl in one of the drama she watched before.

She then rolled back in the bed and giggles. "I wonder how Ahin will look in the morning," She got excited at the thought.

Suddenly, the series of knocking interrupted her imagination. She groaned in annoyed.

"What do you want idiot?!"

Apparently, a maid had asked her for breakfast. It was Mr. Yu's order. After bowing at Eunju, the maid cursed her silently and give her a middle finger once the door were closing.

"Fucking rude bitch. You're not the boss here. You're lucky it was only because of Master Yu's order," The maid grunts in annoyance.

One of her friends who is also a maid that walked past by her, notice her friend's mood.

"What happen?"

"That ugly bitch is so rude, acting as if this mansion belongs to her. She will never be Young Madam Karina and Young Madam Ahin,"

The workers who had worked with the Yu family really loves them. Even though they were just their workers, the family treat them very well, joking around with them. If they are excited for work, it's an understandable.

"I also had to wake one of the old lady up and trust me I do not like her attitude," The other maid complained.

The maids then part away after gossiping.

The parasites walking to the dinning room, keeping their heads up proudly. The maids who saw their expressions, silently gagged, disgusted by seeing their proud faces.

They were seated at Mr. Yu's left side with him at the center of the table. Mrs. Yu were at his right side and two other seats were empty.

"Where are they," Mrs. Ji pointed at the two empty chair.

"They will come down soon," Mr. Yu said and turn his attention back at his iPad as usual scrolling the morning news on the internet.

"Good morning you two," Mrs. Yu greet them as soon as she saw them walking down from the stairs.

The parasites also turned their heads towards the couple. They were holding hands with Jimin's face immediately turn dark once she saw the unwanted faces. She then turned her attention to Ahin.

Ahin winked at her and proceeds to dragged Jimin to their spot. The two cousins grit their teeth, seething in anger, hate the sight of it.

It was Ahin's idea to trigger their jealousy. Like I said, it was childish but it was fun to watch anyway.

"Mornin' mom. Mornin' dad," They greet their parents simultaneously.

Jimin glared at Ahin. She knows it was one of Ahin's childish ideas. How did she know? Again like I had said before, they knew each other like the back of their own hand.

"Just enjoy the show, princess," She whispered. Jimin's ears turned red but she immediately masked it with her cold face.

Ahin glanced at the cousins. She slightly smirked when she saw their upset faces. You wanna stay in this mansion so bad huh? Then you have to deal with it. Ahin quietly snickered.

Eunju saw how Karina eating her breakfast elegantly and tried to mirrored her action but failed miserably. Of course, Karina notice this. She rolled her eyes in annoyance and just ignored the girl.