[11]

It was weekend and the Lotte World were packed with people that came with family, friends or couples like Ahin and Jimin.

Like Ahin had said before, she only paid the entrance fee for just the two of them. Eunju and Jeonghun had to pay for themselves. They were still not satisfied with it but what else can they do?

"This place is amazing!" Eunju squealed.

"Woah.. This place is so big," Jeonghun was amazed.

"So what do you want to try first, baby?" Ahin asked as she scan the whole place.

Jimin bit her lips, loving the nickname Ahin had called her. Eunju heard this and gagged. "That nickname suits me better rather than that bitch," She mumbled.

"I want to go on the scary rides," Jimin grinned.

Ahin rose her eyebrow. "Are you sure? Didn't you were scared of those scary rides before?" She teased the girl.

"I wanna try again," Jimin pouted.

Ahin melted at the sight that she finally gave in. "Okay but don't blame me if it gives you nightmare later on," She poked the feline eyed girl's cheek.

Jimin was annoyed. "No, I won't," She said firmly.

Jeonghun who couldn't stand seeing them being lovey-dovey, rudely interrupted the couple. "Should we go together then?"

"You guys should go by yourself. Me and Jimin had a date together, remember?"

"But this place is huge. We might get lost if we go by ourselves. Can we please go together?" Eunju pleaded.

Jimin almost wanted to gauge the girl's eyes when she heard Ahin spoke again. "I want to go with Jimin alone. We can just meet here again after you guys are done,"

With that, Ahin walked away with Jimin who slightly turn her head to her cousins and smirk. Losers. She mouthed.

Eunju stomped her feet angrily. "That bitch is seriously annoying!"

"I really want to punch that so called innocent face," Jeonghun was referring to Ahin.

Ahin and Jimin were scanning every rides and decided which one should they go first. As they were discussing, people around them immediately recognised the couple because of the marriage news. Never did they ever thought they would met the couple here.

The couple ended up tried a few rides but Jimin had to gave up early, saying it was too scary for her.

Ahin was laughing her ass out, teasing the feline eyed girl. "You were all brave saying you wanna try again but end up giving up after a few rides,"

Jimin glared at her fiancée. "Damn you," She huffed.

"Sorry, baby girl but you are too funny," Ahin laughed again.

The nickname roll naturally from her tongue that Jimin had a hard time not to smile in between. She was still sulking remember.

"Baby... Where are you going?" Her laugh died as she notice Jimin was walking away from her.

"Baby! Babe! Wait up!"

Jimin kept on ignoring the girl. Ahin immediately run to Jimin and hugged the girl's small waist from behind. She didn't know why she did that but she thought it felt so right.

The people saw it but can't help to cooed. The couple seems like really enjoying their date.

"I'm sorry, baby. Please stop ignoring me. I'm gonna be sad," She pouted, hoping the girl would forgive her.