[14]

The parasites finally left the mansion after the dinner. Of course the rest at the mansion knew what was happening earlier. It was trending on the media and it was impossible to not knowing about the incident.

The parasites' head were hanging low throughout the dinner. Boy how Jimin was happy at the sight. Call her cruel or a witch but as long as they know their place, she didn't mind all those titles.

"I saw the article and you don't know how much I wanted to throw a celebration for that," Yuna evily cackled, happy that the parasites get what they deserved.

"That's mean but invite me once you set the date, Yuna," Ningning said, an evil grin was plastered on her face.

The whole gang was on the facetime, talking about the earlier incident.

"You guys should've see their faces. It was so hilarious how they shamelessly defended themselves," Ahin held her stomach from laughing too hard.

"How I wish I was there. I could've take pictures and turn it into memes," Ryujin snickered.

"You can though. There are videos everywhere. I don't think the public will leave them alone for a while," Lia retorted.

"I don't really care what will happen to them but that should taught them a little bit of lesson," Jimin shrugged.

"Damn, you are heartless, Yu Jimin," Ahin chuckled. Jimin smacked the taller girl's bicep. They were side by side so that explained why Jimin can reach her hands out.

The taller girl laughed, trying to avoid the small hands. "Will you stop picking on me?!" Jimin huffed.

"You guys are actually disgustingly cute," Yeji pointed out.

"Shut up, Hwang," The feline eyed girl glared.

"Oh my that was scary," Yeji pretended to be scared of her glare.

"Screw you, Hwang," The feline eyed girl spat. Yeji poked her tongue out, still teasing her bestfriend.

"On the other side, I also saw the video of them picking a fight with the eldest son of a politician," Ningning butted in.

Apparently, the guy with his girlfriend that Jeonghun and Eunju bumped into was the son of a famous politicians. His father is actually fighting for the Prime Minister position in a few years. His father is currently working on his campaign and he also has contributed lots of things to the country.

You can say that it was a bad luck for Jeonghun and Eunju to be targeted by the eldest son of the politician.

"They brought their bad luck with them. Hope you two can get rid of them fast," Ryujin said, shook her head.

"I can't. They are still related to me whether I like it or not. They are also my father's siblings. It'd be hard to cut ties with them," Jimin sighed.

"Dad is too soft with them. That's why it's hard to get rid of them," Ahin shrugged.

"Unless they have done something unforgivable," She added.

Silence suddenly engulfed them. They stared Ahin for a couple of minutes.

"Are you thinking of something bro?" Ryujin asked suspiciously.

"Are you asking me if I'm going to frame them, Shin?" Ahin said in her authority voice. Feeling offended that she was being accused up to no good. She is a soldier not a scoundrel.

"I know I've done lots of things but I would never dirty my hands just to get them out of my sight. They are not worth my time," Ahin squinted her eyes at Ryujin causing the girl to shrunk herself, a little bit afraid of the taller girl.