[29]

a/n : I didn't proofread it so I'm sorry if there is any error. Please ignore it if it does thank you :)

After tons of teasing and bickering as usual, the couple finally went down for breakfast. They are still at the hotel that the Yu had rent for their wedding. They prepared the breakfast before the guests could leave as an appreciation for coming to celebrate their memorable day.

Karina had to scold Ahin for leaving a huge mark on her neck so she had to use all of her foundation to cover up the mark. Not wanting to lose, Ahin teased her wife for leaving the same mark on her neck too that she also had to cover it up before the Shin siblings could make fun of her.

"Here comes our newlywed,"

"Fuck off Shin Ryujin," Ahin cussed.

"Well took you guys long enough to get here. Did someone forgot their way here?" Ningning said with a teasing smile on her face.

"With all the respect, shut the fuck up," Jimin glared.

"I'm gonna get my breakfast. Do you want me to get you something love?" Ahin asked.

"No need. I'll come with you,"

The raven intertwine their hands together, walking to the booth with various of food.

"They are really inseparable," Aeri chuckled.

"That's just the surface. You have to see when they are totally whipped for each other," Ningning said, still having the teasing smile on her face.

The squad is having fun talking and teasing while having their breakfast.

The three elites suddenly on their alert. They felt something in the air was shifted. It feels like they were being watched.

Ahin gave a signal to the Shin siblings. They understood it immediately. Yuna casually took out her phone, pretending to check her messages when she was actually sending a yellow code to all the bodyguards for standby.

The other girls haven't realised anything yet and they were about to.

Ahin notice the man on her blacklist is there with them. She knows he is eyeing on her wife. She knows everything about that man, she knows how Jeonghun is related to that man in order to take her down and steal Jimin away from her.

She is just pretending to be dumb when the fact that she knows it. She don't know how the man is trying to get his hands on Jimin but Ahin would never let him do it. She will do everything in her power to stop him. Jimin is her responsibility and she will protect her even if it's cost her life.

Jimin notice Ahin suddenly feeling tense beside her.

She wraps their fingers tightly and asked. "Baby are you okay? You look tense,"

Ahin gives her wife a soft smile and kiss her temple. "I'm fine. Probably still tired because of the wedding,"

"Really? Not because of the first night as a newlywed couple?" Yeji teased.

"Shut up Hwang," Jimin scowled but her ears never lies.

Yeji cackles as Jimin's face is heating up from her teasing.

"Did mom and dad already left?" Ahin suddenly asked.

"Yeah. Dad is having an emergency meeting with his vip client. Mom went to the hospital to visit her friend who got involved in an accident last night. Why do you asked?"

"Nothing. No wonder I didn't see them at breakfast," Ahin casually brushed off as to not seen suspicious to her wife.

At the same time, a woman's scream distracted everyone there. Apparently, a suspicious looking man accidentally dropped his gun infront of the woman.