[6]

Today is the day where they will officially announcing their engagement to their friends and relatives first.

All the preparations were made by Mrs. Yu herself. Both Jimin and Ahin just let their mother handled it. Mrs. Yu was so excited that Jimin would always keep on reminding her not to go overboard.

They just want to have a simple gathering but knowing their mother, she would go overboard anyway.

Mrs. Yu almost bought expensive matching clothes for Jimin and Ahin. They were glad she cancelled it when they told her, they will be the one who prepare their own outfits.

"Stop worrying about the security. We can handle it," Ryujin said.

"You just have to enjoy this party and get drunk. It's supposed to be one of your special day," Yuna retorded.

Currently, the Shin siblings were in Ahin's room. The siblings were both in the same unit as her in the navy. Since their job is required to hide their identity, only a few people like Mr. Yu knew about it.

"Mr. Yu had assigned this task to us so you're not the boss here," Yuna pointed at her.

"I'm just worry okay? I want this to go smoothly," Ahin sighed.

"We get it. You are a perfectionist but hey loosen yourself up dude. Yuna's right you should enjoy the night," Ryujin placed one of her arms around Ahin's shoulder, comforting the girl.

"Fine but if anything happens, please tell me immediately,"

"Aip aip boss," They playfully saluted her.

"Anyway, you look good in this suit. Bet Jimin will drool all over you," Yuna snickered.

Ahin is wearing a navy blue suit with a grey vest for tonight's party. Both Ahin and Jimin agreed to wear a matching coloured outfits. Ahin suggested that they should wear blue since it is Jimin's favourite colour. But neither of them had seen each other outfit yet and they're about to know soon.

"I always knew I look good in anything," Ahin boasted proudly.

Yuna click her tongue. "I regret saying that to you,"

Ahin sticks her tongue out, teasing the younger girl.

"Now how about we greet the guests. Some of them had arrived," Ryujin suggested.

On the other room, the girls are still touching up Jimin's makeup.

"Done!" Ningning exclaimed.

Even though Jimin had asked Ningning for a light makeup, but they're still awed with the result.

"You look so beautiful!" Lia squealed.

Jimin is wearing an off shoulder navy blue dress, a matching colour with Ahin's suit.

"I bet my entire wealth that Ahin for sure gonna be drooling once she sees you," Yeji chuckled.

"You guys are exaggerate things. Stop it!" Jimin said but her red coloured ears says otherwise.

"Jimin.. You do aware that you're suck at lying, right?" Yeji said, pointing at her already red ears.

"Urgh.. Why my ears are so damn honest," She groaned.

Ningning clap her hands to get the girls attention. "It's almost time now. Let's go downstairs,"

Once they get to the garden where the party was held, people were stunned by her appearance.

The dress really suits her white creamy skin with curly hair down. That's enough to take away Ahin's breathe. Her lips were slightly open and Ryujin being an awesome friend she is, helps her closing her partly opened lips.