[21]

The raven haired groaned when the sun shines through her curtains and it hits her face.

She turned her body to the other side to avoid the sun. There she was greeted by a peaceful Ahin, sleeping next to her with her arm wrapped securely around Jimin's waist.

The raven haired girl smile and gently cupped the face, caressing it lightly as to not awaken the sleeping beast.

She giggled at her own thought. Ahin did not lied when she said she will make her legs sore the next day. Not gonna lie, she did felt sore due to how wild they went last night. Ahin was pretty much like a beast devouring her prey.

"Done staring?"

A low husky voice startled her. She blushed since she was caught staring by her fiancee.

"I'm not in the mood of teasing right now," Jimin said, closed her eyes as to avoid Ahin's gaze.

The taller girl pulled her closer by the waist and snuggled her nose into Jimin's neck.

"I'm not teasing. I love it when you're staring at me. I hope you'll do it more often," Ahin mumbled into her neck.

Jimin bit her lips to surpressed her squeal. Her heart was thumping at Ahin's sweet yet casual response.

She can feel Ahin's soft skin against hers as she melted herself into the latter's embrace. They were both very naked at the moment.

"Ahin let go of me now. I need to get ready for work," Jimin tried to free herself from Ahin's cage.

"Nooo," The taller girl whined, hugging the petite waist a little bit tighter.

"Stay with me today. I miss you," Ahin mumbled unconsciously.

Jimin's heart turned soft at the sudden confession.

"But dad is going to question me if I didn't go to work," Jimin said, running her fingers gently against Ahin's smooth hair.

"Just tell him you're spending time with me. I'm sure he will understand," Ahin replied as she place a soft kiss on Jimin's shoulder.

The feline eyed girl's heart fluttered at the sweet act.

"Give me your phone," Ahin demanded softly.

"For what?" Jimin asked confusedly but still handed the phone to Ahin that was on the nightstand.

The taller girl did not replied yet tapping something on her phone. She grin widely once she was done.

"Dad said you should take a day off today," She said after placing Jimin's phone back on the nightstand.

"You're unbelievable," Jimin let out a small giggle.

"What? Do you want dad to see my masterpiece here? Well fine by me then," Ahin smirked while lightly pointing at the marks on Jimin's body.

"Again, you're unbelievable," Jimin scoffed in disbelief.

"But you love it," Ahin replied as she kiss Jimin's shoulder repeatedly.

The feline eyed girl melted into the warm embrace. She closed her eyes, feeling the soft kisses on her skin.

"About last night... Do you meant it?" Ahin suddenly asked.

Jimin seems to know what was she referring to.

"You marked my whole body even to the place that it's hard to cover and you just asking me this?" Jimin joked.

"Just for precautions," Ahin said nonchalantly.

"You're totally impossible," The raven haired girl playfully shoved the taller girl.

"Sooo what do you want to do today? You got me all by yourself now," Ahin hummed.

"Just hold me for now," Jimin replied while buried her face into the crook of Ahin's neck, inhaling the musky scent.

"Consider it done," Ahin said as she tightened the embrace.

__

After half an hour of cuddling and kissing, the couple decided to went out for brunch.

Because of Ahin, Jimin had to used concealer and a long jeans to cover up the marks on her body.

"What's with the outfit? It's summer though," Ahin said once she saw Jimin coming down from the stairs.

"Also you're walking too slow, princess," Ahin cracked a loud laughter.

Jimin threw an icy glare at her fiancee because she knows that girl will never not tease her even for a day.

"Fuck you," Jimin spat.

"Already did last night remember?" Ahin smirked widely.

The raven haired girl groaned at the teasing though she was blushing madly right now. "Whatever," She said and proceeds walking to the garage.

She can hear Ahin was cackling, probably enjoying her reaction and that cause Jimin to smile.

After getting brunch, Jimin had dragged the taller girl to an aquarium. The raven haired girl wanted to see the fish and penguins.

Ahin shook her head while smiling at how cute Jimin was, squealing when she saw the small seahorses.

"Isn't it cute?!" Jimin squealed happily.

"Yeah but not as cute as you," Ahin said pretending to yawned as if she was bored.

Jimin lightly slapped the girl's arm. "Stop flirting and let's go,"

Ahin lightly chuckled when she saw Jimin's ears turning red while being dragged to another place by her girl.

The couple now were at a penguin show. They had their fingers laced together and none of them had the intention to pulled out.

"Ahin! Look! That baby penguin is so adorable!" Jimin said in a high pitch voice.

"Yeah totally adorable," Ahin giggled while placing a kiss on Jimin's temple.

"If only I can adopt that baby penguin," Jimin pouted.

"Oh no. I don't want that penguin in the mansion. That little shit will be pooping at every corner of the mansion and I ain't gonna let that happen," Ahin looked at her fiancee in horror.

Jimin laughed.

"Oh stop being dramatic Ahin. I just said if only,"

"But still. I don't want it. Besides, you might pay attention to that shit more than you pay attention to me," Ahin huffed.

"You know you're being cute right now?" Jimin cooed while pinching Ahin's cheeks.

"Seems like a big puppy just went into sulking mode," The raven giggled.

"No I'm not and good to know I'm cuter than that ugly rascal," Ahin said referring to the penguins.

"Didn't you said they were cute?" Jimin stifled her laughs.

"When I said cute, I meant you,"

The raven bit her lips, not wanting a smile escaped from her lips.

"Do that again, I might do something we never did before," Ahin husked near her ear.

"D-do what?"

"You biting your lips. It seems like you're trying to seduce me," The taller gazed her lips over her redden cheek.

Ahin stood up and winked before getting out of the place, leaving the puzzled Jimin alone.

The image of her and Ahin having sex in the public had turned her on. Being the CEO of a big company had taught her to be professional and well-respected but when it comes to Ahin, all her image that she had built for the past few years, crumbled just like that.

The power she holds over Jimin. The only person that could ever make her being submitted, Kang Ahin.