[20](M)

"You really are driving me crazy, Yu Jimin. It took years for me to hold back, to not bent you down like the good kitten you are," Ahin purred into her ear. Jimin whimpered helplessly as she felt the latter's hot breath against her ear.

"Walking around the house with just a short shorts and a t-shirt, nothing underneath. How bold are you, not knowing what have you done to me," Ahin gently rubbed her nose against Jimin's cheek and kissed it.

Ahin was getting dizzy. Jimin's sweet scent lingering around her nostrils and it turns her on. Her cock twitched and was begging to be released from her tight pants.

"You turn me on in everything you did even without your knowing," She said nibbling the girl's ear softly.

"Ahin p-please," Jimin whined. Her body was getting hot and her core throbbing in pain, wanting to get release.

Jimin never had sex with anyone before. She only get off by herself using the toys she bought online secretly and hid it inside the drawer.

"Putty in my hand now huh kitten?" Ahin cooed. Seeing Jimin cry making her even more turn on. Guess that's her new kink now.

"Will you listen to me like a good little kitten you are if I give what you want?" Ahin taunted.

Jimin nodded shakily.

"Use your word baby," Ahin demanded in a dark voice, not impressed with the response she got.

"Y-yes daddy," She breathed shakily.

It would be a lie if Jimin wasn't shocked by her own words. She never thought she had the daddy kink. She always thought that she would be the one who's in charge while in bed because of her tough personalities but reality hits her hard that she was this cute little submissive. Only Ahin can make her submit like the good kitten she was.

"That's my good girl," Ahin purred. The raven haired's face turned a bright pink at the praise.

"Now tell me what do you want kitten?" Ahin asked while her free hand under Jimin's shirt trailed up and resting near her big tits.

"Kiss me please," The feline eyed girl pleaded.

"Since you asked so nicely," Ahin smiled before leaning down to captured her girl's plump lips, letting go of Jimin's wrist.

Both were so into the hot kiss. Jimin can feel her panties was even more drenched. She moaned into the kiss as Ahin tugged her bottom lips between her teeth.

Ahin growled lowly when she heard the sweet moans. She keep on kissing the girl, tougues were dancing against each other. Ahin broke the kiss when she felt air was needed. That was indeed the hottest kiss she ever had.

"Now tell me, what else do you want?" Ahin asked while panting heavily. Both chest heaved up and down simultaneously.

"Fuck me please daddy," Jimin begged shamelessly. She can feel her lips was swollen due to the intense kiss earlier.

"God, you're so beautiful. Begging to me like a good kitten. My good kitten," Ahin cooed into her ear.

"Daddy," Jimin whined. She really need Ahin to relieved her arching cunt.

Ahin hushed her down. "There, there. Daddy's here. Let's get this off first shall we?" The latter pulled the hem of Jimin's shirt as well as the shorts and threw it off somewhere in the corner of the room.

There she finally got to see one of the things she wanted to see the most. Jimin's big tits. The most beautiful tits she had ever saw.

Ahin licked her lips hungrily as she eyed the full mounds. She kissed the girl's lips before slowly moved down to her neck. It didn't take her time to find Jimin's sweet spot. The girl underneath her moaned shamelessly when Ahin keep on sucking that certain spot, creating a dark colour mark indicating that Ahin was marking Jimin as hers only.