[30]

a/n : I didn't proofread it so I'm sorry if there is any error. Please ignore it if it does thank you :)

The squad had gathered around in the newlywed couple's room after Ahin asked to.

At first they were curious at what Ahin want to tell them but soon after she explained to them, of course they were shocked.

"That was alot to take in," Aeri broke the silence.

Yeji tries to recap again of what Ahin had told them. "So you were saying that this Jeno guy was so greedy and ambitious, wanted to take over Yu's Corp and as well as Jimin bc he has a huge fat crush on her?"

The three of them nods. Ahin feel worry about Jimin since her wife hasn't talk yet. "Are you okay?"

Jimin turn her head to Ahin. "Be honest with me. You had something you've been hiding, isn't it?"

Ahin stun after hearing that. "What are you saying Jimin?"

"Please don't lie to me. You know I hate liars," Jimin pleaded.

"I heard you talked to dad before pushing up the wedding date,"

Jimin gives Ahin a stern gaze. She meant business. Ahin grit her teeth battling herself whether to tell Jimin the truth or not.

"The cat is out of the bag anyway. Let's just tell them already," Ryujin spoke.

She is also feeling guilty for lying to Yeji. It's eating her up. They used to argued about why Ryujin was away for too long and coming back with some faint bruises. She knew it's a matter of time before any of them finds out and she was right about it.

Ahin let out a heavy sigh. She knows what was Jimin talking about. "What you heard was all true. I have my reasons Jimin. I made too many enemies and what I do is risky. If those people finds out I had someone close to me, it's a matter of time they will find you,"

"And that doesn't mean you can keep me in the dark Ahin. You were away for too long. Don't you think I need you by my side? Don't you know how worried I am that you are far from me?"

Jimin's eyes started to form tears. Ahin hates it when Jimin cry and she hates it even more that she is the cause of that tears.

"Jimin.."

"No! Don't come any closer. I'm not done yet,"

"Do you have any idea what I was thinking when I found out?"

Ahin didn't have to guess because she is sure what was it.

"The thought that if I keep on being shove to the dark and end up having to see you lifeless body when I come home really scares me to death. For all of my life, I've never been so attached to anyone until you came along," Jimin wiped her tears.

"I hate it when I thought I know you the best yet it feels like I didn't," And with that, Jimin storm out of the room. She is suffocating and needs to calm herself down.

"Jimin!" Ahin tried to follow Jimin but was held back by Jisu.

"Let her calm down first,"

"No, I can't! Not when Jeno is still inside this building!" Ahin was panicking.

As if on cue, she got a message from one of her man, telling her that Jimin had been abducted by Jeno's men. Ahin is fuming mad.

How dare he lend his dirty hands on my wife! You better prepare youself Lee Jeno! You just started the fire and I will pour the oil into the fire for you.

"Gear up and meet me at the base,"

Shivers run through their spines as they heard the coldness in Ahin's voice.

"We heard that tons of time and it still scares us but don't worry, you will get used to it," Yuna whispered.

"We gotta go Yuna or else we'll be the punching bag instead," Ryujin urged and kiss Yeji's cheek before leaving.

"Where are you going?" Ningning asked.

"What do you think? Of course saving Jimin. It's just that I'm not sure if that Jeno guy will survive," Yuna was pondering.

"What makes you said that? Is he gonna die?" Ningning was speechless.

"I'm not sure but most probably yes,"

Yeji is stun at how calm the Shin siblings are. "That is our job. It involves being hurt or dead. Now would you excuse us, we have to go now," Ryujin pulled Yuna with her and exited the room.

Before leaving, they had told their men to keep an eye on the girls just in case if something happens.

Jimin blinks her eyes and adjusted the lighting that coming from the ceiling. She groan as she felt her head was splitting into two.

Where am I?

She is not familiar with the room. This isn't mine and Ahin's room.

Then there's a flashback played in her head. The last thing she remembered was a man trying to dragged her away. She remembered trying to screamed but her body felt weak and that was when she knew she was being drug when a man covered her mouth and nose with a handkerchief.

The door is open and she quickly turn to the source of it.

"You had finally awake my love," Jeno gave her a crooked smile.

"Aren't you confuse on why are you here?"

She just stare at him, refusing to talk to the guy. She knows why. Ahin had told her earlier.

Jeno is still smiling. He knows he had a long way to get to Jimin's heart. But unfortunately, that place is owned by a woman named Ahin and it will always stays that way.

"Are you hungry? I brought you dinner. I wanted to have lunch with you but you were still sleeping so I just went for dinner instead,"

All she wanted is to shove the tray in his throat for that guy to shut the fuck up. Her head is still spinning due to the effect of the drug.

"Come on baby, talk to me. It worries me," Jeno pleaded, giving her a puppy eyes.

It disgusts Jimin when she saw that. Ahin's puppy eyes are the cutest. You can't even be compare to her.

"Baby~ talk to me~" He whined.

Jimin throws him a dirty glare as a warning for him to stop.

Jeno sighs. "She is not coming," He suddenly said.

Jimin raise her eyebrow, questioning why he is confident with his words.

"No one can ever find this island. It's not even in the map," He said cheerfully. "It's a private island so it's kinda impossible for anyone to find it,"

Jimin's face blank but her heart beats anxiously. Ahin will find her right?

"Oh anyway..."

Jimin turn to the voice.

"Do you want to meet your parents?" Jeno asked but this time he had a vicious smile on his face.