[32]

Ahin gently put Karina down on their bed. After tons of sobbing, Karina grown tired and felt asleep in her wife's arms. They managed to get back safely but had lost two precious people. The people who are close to both of them.

Ahin kiss Karina's forehead and whisper.
"I should've arrive early and we wouldn't lose mom and dad. I'm sorry baby,"

For the first time ever in many years, Ahin finally let down her tears. The last time went she had cried was when her mother attempted suicide along with her.

A knock interrupted her. She wipe her tears before responding to the knock.

"Come in,"

One of her men came to tell her that their family lawyer had arrived. She kiss her wife for the last time for going downstairs.

"I am sorry for your lost Mrs Kang," The family lawyer greeted her as soon as Ahin appeared.

"Who would've thought we had to meet in this kind of situation," Ahin forced out a small smile.

"Mr Yu had helped me so much in the past. He still owe me the drink that he promised me," The lawyer chuckled.

Ahin smile weakly. "You better scold him when you meet him one day,"

They let out a small laugh until the atmosphere becomes heavy.

"How is she?" The lawyer asked.

"She's asleep after the cry. It's pretty hard on her as she had no one close to her anymore," Ahin rubbed her face harshly knowing it's gonna take a while for Karina to totally accept it. She's worried that it might affect her wife and their baby's health.

"Give her some times. She's not alone. She have you and her friends with her. Always make sure she knows that she was never alone. I'm sure Mr and Mrs Yu will say the same thing too," The lawyer patted her shoulder.

"Thanks,"

"I'm sorry we had to ruin this moment but we have to talk about the company and the public. We had to let the public know about this. Since this is involving the Lee Industry too," The lawyer said.

"I know. Let's get started."

Karina slowly open her eyes and the first thing she saw is the ceiling of her and Ahin's shared bedroom.

The raven wake up and lean herself to the headboard. She stare at the wall blankly before she remembers again how her parents died infront of her. She brings her legs to her chest and silently cry.

Ahin who just finish dealing with the lawyer came into the room. She immediately was greeted by Karina's sobbing. Her heart arches when she heard her wife's sobs.

Ahin carefully approaches her wife as she didn't want to scared her away.

"Jimin.."

Karina look up to the source of the voice. She open her arms indicating that she wants a hug.

Ahin let out a small chuckle and immediately pull Karina into her arms. Karina had her arms and legs wrap around Ahin and plant her face into her wife's neck.

"We can get through this together okay? You're not alone. I'm always here with you. I know it's hard but we have to move forward. Let's do this together shall we? Let's raise our pretty babies together,"

Ahin sit down on the bed and gently pull Karina's head out of her neck. She wipes off the tears on Karina's face and kiss her forehead.

"Tell me what's on your mind so that I can help you. So that I can understand you. Don't keep it to yourself okay?"

The girl isn't complaining and still waiting for her wife to speak. Although it's been five minutes that Karina keeps on staring at her face as if she is looking for something.

"You said that I can tell you everything in my head right?" Karina asked with a raspy voice due to the crying.

Ahin nods firmly. "Everything. I'll do anything you ask me to do,"

"Then.. quit your job,"

"Pardon?"

"Quit your job and work with me," Karina said seriously.

"Okay... but I'll find another job instead,"

"Why? You can just work with me,"

Karina is frustrated when Ahin rejected her offer.

"I want to work and give you and our baby anything you want with my own money. Not from you. I really appreciate your offer but I want to spoil you and our baby with my own hard work,"

"Baby.. bubba doesn't love us anymore. She rejected mommy's offer," Karina suddenly cry again causing Ahin to panic.

"That's not what I meant. I told you I want to spoil you both with my money. If I work with you that means it'll still be your money. I feel like I'm gonna be a useless wife and bubba for you two,"

Karina slowly quiet down.

"I'm sorry.."

"Don't be sorry. If I work somewhere else that doesn't mean I don't love you both. I love you both so much that I would do anything to make you guys happy,"

Ahin gently caressing Karina's face, giving the plump lips a soft peck.

"More," Karina demanded.

She pulls Ahin's neck and kiss the lips aggressively. Karina rolls her hips into Ahin's, planning to make her wife's cock harden.

Ahin stop her movement and weirdly look at her wife.

"Why did you stop me?"

Karina is upset when Ahin stop her act.

Ahin just remembers something. Something that she read a while ago when they were on their way home.

It's seems like preggy woman does have confusing hormones.

"I thought that it is still early for that. You haven't eaten anything since we arrived,"

"I don't want to eat. I want you to do me," Karina whined.

Her cock getting stiffen after hearing Karina's words. Not that she is complaining but their baby needs nutrition since Karina haven't eat anything yet.

"Please bubba I need you. Baby wants to meet you," Karina pleaded with her teary eyes.

Oh fuck it. I'm just a human afterall. Sorry baby, bubba needs mommy first.

Sorry I know this chapter is too short. I wrote it in rush :)