[12]

They went to the Lotte Mall for lunch. Jeonghun and Eunju had to followed them as they felt hungry too. They had no choice but to go even after the huge mess earlier. Again, they had to use their own money for their food.

Unfortunately for them, people were now staring at them, pointing fingers as if they knew them. The people were gossiping about the two cousins regarding Eunju's attempt on hurting Jimin. Both Jeonghun and Eunju didn't know the reason why people were staring at them and they were about to know soon.

"That bastard won't pay anything for us," Jeonghun whispered harshly to Eunju.

"This is all your fault," The girl grunts quietly.

"How the fuck is this my fault?! You're the one who made the scene!" He was pissed off when she blindly blamed him.

"I don't care. It is your fault. Otherwise, that spot should've been mine," Eunju's eyes were focused on Jimin who was happily talking to Ahin.

The cat eyed girl had her arm circled Ahin's, fingers intertwined as usual. Ahin was listening to every single words from Jimin intently but her eyes was staring at her fiancee as if she was the most fragile thing in the world.

Eunju wanted to get rid of Jimin. But with Ahin by her side, it seems impossible. The taller girl was like a guardian angel for Jimin. Ahin never let Jimin out of her sight and she would hold her hand tightly wherever they go.

"You and your small brain. Don't blame me when you're the one who can't even flirt properly," Jeonghun uttered. They stopped bickering when the waiter came with their food.

Eunju made another attempt to get close to Ahin even after hurting Jimin. "Ahin, you should try this one. It's so good!" She said and shoved her spoon to Ahin's face.

Ahin was speechless. How thick is her face actually?

"Ahin is allergic to squid," Jimin put down her utensils. "But I can't blame you for not knowing about it," Eunju was ashamed.

"Sorry I almost hurt you, Ahin," She apologised, hand gripping on Ahin's.

Oh god. Her hand is so big. It fits mine perfectly. Eunju internally squealed.

Ahin retract her hand from Eunju, giving her an uncomfortable smile. "It's fine,"

The people around them whispering at how shameless she is, grabbing someone else's hand while their fiancee is there.

_

They were now eating ice-cream for their dessert since Jimin was craving for some. Ahin as usual being her whipped nature just agree to it.

Currently, they were walking while eating their ice-cream with the two cousins follow them from behind.

Eunju's eyes sparkles as they walked by some expensive store. "That is so pretty!" She pointed at the branded bags.

"Snap it out. We could never afford it," Jeonghun snorted.

"Unless..." She trailed her word and eyes were looking at the couple.

The guy scoffed. "Do you think they will pay for us? They have made it clear. Just forget about it,"

Eunju being the stubborn she is, catch up with the couple. "Karina, don't you wanna take a look at that store?"

The couple looked at the store that sells branded bags and then looked at each other. Both were giving an evil smile.

"No. I've got tons of them so I don't need it," Jimin brushed off, snickers at her cousin's frowned face.