[4]

There would be a party to celebrate Ahin's and Jimin's engagement this weekend. The Yu family only invites their relatives and close friends to the party. They plan to reveal their engagement to the media the next morning.

With that, the world will aware that the one and only heir of Yu Corps will be marry and the people who dream of marrying the Yu Jimin should just give up.

To create the rumor of their engagement, Mr. Yu had asked them to pick the rings themselves. This should be enough to spark the rumors among the public.

So at the moment, Jimin and Ahin were both walking side by side, heading to the jewellery store. They were in the mall so many people who knows Jimin immediately catches on her.

Ahin notice the public begin to stir since Jimin rarely going out with any random people unless it's her friends.

No one knows who Ahin is and she was the one who requested Mr. Yu to keep her existence as a secret when he wanted to announced Ahin as his daughter that he adopted. This way it will be much easier.

Ahin casually slide her hand into Jimin's, fingers intertwines naturally. The feline eyed girl was startled at her bold move. So Ahin lean down a bit and whisper, "Many people are looking. Might as well act like a couple so people would believe us more,"

To her luck, Ahin didn't catch her red ears due to the sudden move. Now thanks to Ahin, they could hear gasping from people around them.

Like it or not they can't deny that both Ahin and Jimin look great together. They are the definition of a perfect match from heaven.

Their tall figure suits each other though Ahin is taller than Jimin. Both have insane visual. Not to mention their confident aura is what makes people think they are the perfect couple.

The public is now more curious about Ahin as well as how they met. How Ahin could stole the ice princess's heart when no one succeed at the attempt.

The females who were there swooning over Ahin. She looks so charming and charismatic with just a leather jacket with white t-shirt and skinny jeans paired with a Dr Marten boots. Her feminine yet masculine look is her main attraction. Ahin's body is a bit masculine due to the tough training from the military.

Once they arrive at the store, a staff immediately attended them and lead the way to the display counter.

"Do you have any preference?" Jimin asked, her eyes still scanning the rings.

"Nope. I'll just leave it to you," She said, place her chin on her palm, staring at the rings uninterested.

"Come on. Don't you have any taste?" Jimin rose her eyebrow as she turn her attention to her future wife.

"I don't know how so whatever you choose I will just wear it," Ahin shrugged.

"If someone else chooses for you, would you still wear it?"

Jimin startled at her own question. She mentally smack her head for sounding like a jealous girlfriend.

Wait...technically we're going to get marry soon so it's fine I guess.

On the other hand, Ahin was confused. Why would she asked something like that? She thought.

Ahin then shrug off and say, "I will only wear anything if you're the one who choose it for me,"

Ahin did not realise that words had made the staffs who were there melted. And Jimin is not an exception. Her heart beats erratically at Ahin's bold statement.

Jimin reply an okay and proceed to choose the rings. She glance at Ahin time to time. At the same time, she notice the female staff who attended them was trying to flirt with Ahin.