[13]

The day ended with them going to a park after spend a few more hours in the cat cafe that Jimin had begged to Ahin. The taller girl was allergic to cat fur too but because of Jimin she was willing to sacrifice her nose for the second time.

The two parasites were so stubborn to followed them despite Ahin had asked them to just go home by themselves if they were tired.

Right now, Jimin was laughing at how red was Ahin's nose after constantly of sneezing. She does felt guilty for dragging the taller girl to the cat cafe knowing she was allergic to cat fur. But she couldn't help but to laugh at how funny it was.

Cat fur. That was one of Ahin weaknesses aside from squid. Moving to her top list of her weaknesses is of course Yu Jimin, her biggest weakness ever. She can say no to cats or squid but Jimin, she could never.

She don't know when, how or why it happen but she guess it probably started like two years ago when Jimin suddenly collapsed in one of the company's important meeting with foreign investors.

Ahin was happened to be at the company since she wanted to meet Mr. Yu after coming back from one of her deadliest yet missions. She asked Jimin's secretary who was in a panick state as she was rushing to the meeting room. Ahin could sense something was wrong by the look of it.

The secretary told her that Jimin had fainted in the meeting room. Ahin immediately rushed to the meeting room and found Jimin's weak body laid on the floor. Luckily, Mr. Yu was there and once he saw Ahin came in, he had asked her to bring Jimin to the hospital.

Apparently, Jimin fainted due to excessive stress. Ahin found out Jimin hasn't been taking care of her body because of her upcoming meeting with the foreign investors. She had prepared it days and nights that she barely rest and eat a proper meal.

Though they would always bickering, Ahin was still worried. Ever since that day, she has been constantly ask Jimin whether she has eat or not. Sometimes, the cat eyed girl would lied to her but Ahin never bought it.

She would scold Jimin for abandoning her health. If she is not working, Ahin would bring the girl out for meal. She keeps on nagging the girl. That's when Jimin used her puppy card and trust me, it worked. Ahin couldn't get mad at her for any longer.

Since Jimin knew it work on the taller girl, she would always used it to get her way and she may or may not having fun seeing Ahin having a hard time to denying her wishes.

Back to reality, Ahin keep on sneezing and Jimin felt really bad for it. "Sorry," She said in a small voice.

Ahin was confused. "Why? You didn't do anything wrong," The taller girl scratched her non-itchy head.

"I knew you were allergic to cat yet I keep on insisting to go," Jimin bit her lips, a little nervous that Ahin might be mad at her.

"Seriously?" Ahin laughed. "You keep on teasing me just now," Ahin countered.

Jimin looked at her with unimpressed. "It's better that I did said sorry,"

"It's fine. Once I take my pills I'll be fine. Don't worry too much," Ahin giving the girl a comfort smile. Jimin blushed and looked away, hoping that the taller girl didn't catch her red face.

"Your nose look like a clown," The cat eyed girl giggled. "I look funny, am I?" Ahin giving her a crooked smile.

"Don't worry. You haven't lose your face card yet. Those girls will still like you even in your sleepy face," Jimin chuckled.

"I don't care about them but you. At least you will still with me even if my face is busted," Ahin bluntly said, failed to notice the feline eyed girl's blushing face.

Didn't she knows how much her words had affected me? Jimin brushed it off with a chuckle. "I'm not gonna be your personal nurse to attend you if your face is busted,"

"We'll be living together soon so you have to bare with all my shits," Ahin countered. She sticked her tongue out, teasing the girl.

"I was a business major student not a medical student. I didn't work my ass out for college just to be your personal nurse," Jimin playfully rolled her eyes.

"I don't care. Like I said, just bare with my shits," Ahin laughed as she saw the girl's unsatisfied face.

As usual, the taller girl will make it up to Jimin after tons of teasing her.

Jimin was wearing Ahin's jacket that the girl had wrapped it around her waist earlier. So she lightly tugged the hem of Jimin's varsity jacket which was originally Ahin's, wanting to get the girl's attention.

"Ignoring me again huh? I guess this will be our last time visiting those cats," Ahin pretending to be sad.

"You will never win against me, Kang," Jimin boasted proudly.

"You'll never know~"

"Oh please. You couldn't even say no to me when I begged you to go to the cat cafe," Jimin poked her tongue out.

"Shit! Am I too obvious?" Ahin asked, playfully frowning.

"Absolutely. You are way too obvious," Jimin playfully poked Ahin's chest.

"Oh well not that I care anymore but just so you know you look great in my clothes," She whispered to Jimin, sending shivers down to her spine.

Jimin smacked her fiancee repeatedly. "You really love teasing me! I hate you!"

Ahin burst into a big laughter. "You look so cute in my clothes though. I mean look at you, looking so small although you are not short," Ahin snickered. "Well you are shorter than me," She added.

"I am not short!" Jimin huffed. "Yes, you are~" Ahin giggled.

"I am not gonna talk to you," Jimin stood up and walked to the car.

"Princess, wait up! I'm sorry but not really sorry for teasing you!" She yelled, earning a death glare from Jimin.

The couple was unaware that the two cousins were watching them from a far.

"Don't you have any plan to stop the wedding? I'm getting sick of this shit," Eunju grunts.

"Maybe we can create a trap," Eunju looked at Jeonghun confusedly. "What trap? Do you think Ahin is a fly?" She asked unimpressed.

"Just listen to me. If this work, you will get Ahin and I will get Karina,"

Eunju still unconvinced. Jeonghun clicked his tongue and leaned in to her ears, whispering something.

Eunju smile became bigger once she hears the plan.

"That is an amazing plan though it's cliche but still it probably gonna make them doubt each other," Eunju cackled, loving where is this going.

"Those drama that you forced me to watch with you was worth it I guess," Jeonghun hummed.

"That's originally not your idea then," She snickered.

"But I did suggested to you. Unlike you who keep on whining but barely do anything," He smacked her head.

The girl winced, rubbing her head that Jeonghun had smacked her.

"I do not care and I only care once Ahin is in my grip," She threw a sultry gaze at the back of the taller girl.