[18]

"Tired?" Ahin asked, hand still caressing the side of the raven haired.

Jimin hummed tiredly. She had her eyes close while face buried in the crook of the taller girl's neck, inhaling her scent.

Ahin had her dragged to the couch in Jimin's office, letting her fiancee stay like that for a few more minutes.

"Do you want to grab some bites before we head home?" Ahin mumbled into Jimin's hair, gently rubbing her nose in it.

The latter felt her nodded. "Something simple will do. I don't think I can eat any heavy meal at the moment," Jimin muttered.

"I heard you have been skipping your meals again," Ahin stared at Jimin worriedly.

"Did you bribe my secretary into telling her my day?" Jimin narrowed her eyes at Ahin.

"Bribe? No. But I did told her to report to me if you ever skipping your meals and overworking yourself again. That's all," Ahin said, shrugged casually.

"I don't want you to rush back to the hospital again," Ahin sighed heavily.

"I was stressed out because of the meeting with our investors. I won't rest until I got everything I need for the meeting," Jimin pouted, trying to make Ahin let it slide.

"If you're thinking by doing these puppy eyes trick just for me to let it slide, no, it won't work," Ahin flicked Jimin's forehead.

The raven haired whined in pain. "It always work. Don't lie," Jimin rolled her eyes in annoyance.

"Anyway," Ahin quickly changed the topic. "No fast food for today. Instead I'll be making you something then,"

"You plus cooking equals disaster," Jimin teased, giving the latter a playful smile.

"You haven't taste the great Ahin's cooking yet," Ahin puffed her chest proudly.

"Since you insisted, I have no choice but to anticipate your cooking. Now, get your ass up and let's head home," Jimin lifted herself up and gathered her things.

"Bossy," Ahin snorted.

___

"You can rest first. Once I'm done, I'll call you, okay?" Ahin ushered her fiancee to her room.

"Nope. After I've change, I want to see you wrecking the whole kitchen," Jimin said with a playful grin.

"You love to see my failure ass, don't you?" Ahin clicked her tongue.

Jimin giggled and ran off to her room. Ahin shook her head in disbelief. "That girl will be the end of me," She sighed. A small smile was plastered on her face.

"Alright. Let's get started," Ahin rolled her sleeves up to her elbows before gathering the ingredients.

As she was chopping down some of the ingredients, a maid greet her with a shocking voice.

"Miss Kang! You shouldn't do that. Let me cook for you," The maid said. She walked closer to Ahin, wanting to grab the knife but Ahin was fast enough to stop the maid.

"No need. I promised Jimin that I'd cook for her," She replied while shooting a polite smile.

"But it's my job to serve you," The maid retorted, probably worried that she might get into trouble for letting Ahin doing the cooking.

"It's fine. You can go and rest. Your job is done now. I'll be the waitress for Miss Yu," Ahin winked playfully at the maid.

The maid would be lying if she said she didn't blush when Ahin winked at her. Not to mention that Ahin's sleeves that were rolled up to her elbows with a wrist tattoos on her arms adding the sexiness in her.

Totally a wife material. Miss Yu is one lucky girl. The maid thought.

A loud cough broke her thoughts. They turned to look at the culprit who was standing at the kitchen's entrance with an upset face.

"You guys seems to having fun talking. What are you talking about anyway?" Jimin moved closer to them with a cold tone. It scares the maid honestly.

Jimin wrapped her arms around the taller girl's waist from the back. She snuggled her face into Ahin's back, taking in the latter's musky scent.

"Nothing much. I just told her that I wanted to cook for you," Ahin casually replied.

Jimin hummed, staring at the maid. Her eyes tells her to fuck off from the kitchen. The maid immediately took the hint and bow before leaving the couple alone.

"Seems like our Young Miss was jealous," The maid chuckled once the couple was out of her sight.

__

"What's got into you, Jimin?" Ahin let out a chuckled when Jimin didn't let go of her while she was cooking.

"You haven't been around. That's why," Jimin mumbled into Ahin's firm back, pressing her body into the latter.

"Just admit it that you miss me," Ahin playfully rolled her eyes at Jimin's stubbornness.

"Never," Jimin countered although it was painfully obvious.

Ahin chuckled. "You never change. Stubborn as ever,"

You might think Ahin currently look cool and calm but she was actually trying her best not to bent Jimin on the counter top and pound her from behind because of the raven haired girl's doing things to her.

The girl might look intimidating and classy but she's still a girl. A girl that loves to walk around the house without any bra whenever nobody was there.

It drives the taller girl crazy with her pressing her front against her back. Ahin can feel Jimin's hard nipples poking at her back.

Her cock was getting hard in her brief. With Jimin's hard nipples constantly rubbed against her firm back weren't helping her at all.

Ahin nervously gulped. "Jimin, I can't move freely if you keep on clinging to me,"

"You really hate me that much huh?" Jimin frowned, letting go of the girl's waist. She distant herself, feeling hurt that Ahin had pushed her away.

Jimin didn't know why she was being sensitive. Maybe that she was tired which was true. The week has been rough for Jimin– and maybe she was seeking for her fiancee's attention as her comfort place.

Ahin surprised at Jimin sudden outburst. "No. I've never hate you, Jimin,"

"Then, why are you pushing me away?" Jimin was on the verge of crying. She was mentally exhausted that her emotions got her well.

"Jimin, what is wrong with you? You usually aren't like this," Ahin looked at her worriedly.

"Nothing. Just continue with whatever you were doing. I'll just wait in the living room," Jimin walked out from the kitchen before Ahin could even stop her.

Ahin sighed. She keep in her mind that she would take care of Jimin's sulking and finish her cooking as fast as she can.