[5]

"So which one look better to you?" Jimin asked, holding two pair of dresses.

Ahin frown, thinking hard before answering her. "The pastel one looks cute but the blue suits you better," She hummed. "It's hard to decide,"

"Since you said blue looks better on me so I'll choose this one," Jimin said and handed the blue dress to the staff.

As promised, Jimin dragged Ahin around the mall. This is their fifth store and Ahin's feet is about to give up. Jimin wanted to buy some clothes. It's been a while since she last going shopping. Although Jimin was born in a rich family, she rarely spend her money like other rich kids do. She doesn't really like having a fancy dinner at an expensive restaurant. She would rather drown herself with document papers in her office.

Ahin sigh, "How much strength does this woman has to walk around in this mall in that high heels," Ahin mumbled. "Even training isn't this hard," She sigh again for the nth time.

"Ms are you tired? I could bring you some drinks if you want it?" One of the female staff asked her.

Ahin politely refuse to her offer. Unfortunately, Jimin saw it and she was not happy at the unfold scene. She knows the female staff was trying get her way with Ahin. She is not blind to notice the sultry gaze for her fiancée. So Jimin made her way to them while holding another pair of dress.

"Babe, will this look good on me?" She asked, side glance at the staff.

"You look great in everything so how am I gonna decide? It's like you're giving me the hardest question in the world, Jimin," Ahin whined. She's not lying though. Jimin does look good in everything she wears even if it's just a simple wear. Ahin was simply just being honest.

Jimin blush and smile satisfiedly at her fiancée's response. "Then I'll also get this one too since you said I'd look good in everything," She then handed the dress to that woman. The staff bow and quickly walk away after noticing Jimin's warning gaze.

"I'm done now. Let's get out of here," Jimin said. The longer they are in this mall, the thinner her patience become. She is not the type of woman who will blindly burst out her emotions and she certainly didn't want to cause any unnecessary scene either. It will damage her reputation as well as her father's.

"Are you tired?" Ahin asked as she make the payment. She insisted on paying for her because as Ahin had said she is the man in this relationship. Again Jimin was touched by the words. Ahin notice her tired face. Jimin nod as a reply, lacing their arms and put her head on Ahin broad shoulder.

To think that she never done this before, acting lovey dovey with someone, it does feels like natural to her. Ahin's sense of presence is enough to make her feel comfortable.

Even her scent smells so good. Jimin close her eyes and breathe in Ahin's musk scent.

Once they are done, they make their way to the parking lot. People who passing by them were awed at Ahin being the gentlewoman. She doesn't even let Jimin hold anything. The shopping bags and even her handbag were held by Ahin.

She only held the bags in one hand while the other hands holding Jimin's. These small gestures does nothing but sending Jimin butterflies in her stomach. They never been this sweet before. What they only do is all arguing and teasing each other. It amused her to find out why people keep on falling for her.

The way she try her best not to raise her voice when they argue, the way she would always make it up whenever Jimin is sulking after their argument.

That one time when she felt stress due to overload of work, Ahin willing took her to the beach in Busan just for her to relax. Even booked separate hotel room just for her when they can just share one room. But according to Ahin, she may be a woman but another part of her is not like other woman. Ahin really respect her privacy and that's enough to make her heart skipped.