[16]

Jimin bit her thumb, growing anxious as Ahin hadn't call nor text her. Two months of no texts or calls from the latter, it worries her. The taller girl usually reminds her to eat after what happened the last time she skipped her meals.

Jimin couldn't focus on her work. Her mind flew at the thoughts of Ahin. The girl who has made her feel things for a while now.

She keeps on looking at her phone, grunting when there was nothing coming from her fiancee. Jimin didn't even notice that someone was entering her office.

"Yu Jimin!" That person shouted.

"What?!" She snapped but immediately turned pale after she that was her father.

"Dad. I'm sorry, didn't now that you came in," She said, rubbing her temple.

"I keep on calling you. Are you okay?" Mr. Yu asked.

"Yeah. I'm fine," But her face couldn't lied to him.

"Missing Ahin?" Mr. Yu guessed.

His guess was right when he saw the deep blush over her ears.

"No, that's not it. I'm just worry," Jimin denied it although it was obvious.

"It's okay to be worry of our lover. It's natural," Mr. Yu said.

"We're not a lover dad," Jimin said while blushing madly.

"Yeah right. Like I believe you," He rolled his eyes, not believing any of it.

"People said the feeling of love will arise once you're married. You'll be spending your entire life with that person, it's not impossible to not fall in love at some point," Mr. Yu said. He took a sit infront of Jimin, smiling softly at his daughter.

To cover up her blushing face, she teased her father. "Since when Mr. Yu changing his profession into a love expert,"

He laughed. "Since I met your mom,"

"Jimin, I can say all of this because of my experience. Your mom and I were just like you and Ahin. Typical right?" He asked, wiggling his eyebrows.

Jimin giggled. "So you're telling me that you and mom were never love each other before?"

He nodded and continued. "We both know it was for the best so eventually we began to learned to appreciate each other and tried to spend our time together. Slowly the feeling began to developed. Thanks to that, you were born," Mr. Yu smiled.

The feeling of holding baby Jimin still felt surreal. Never in his whole life he would crying ugly that Mrs. Yu keep on teasing him for that. The moment baby Jimin's tiny hand wrapped around his finger, he swore to protect and give the best thing for his little girl.

All he wanted was for his little girl to grow up and become a daughter he could be proud off. And his wish came true. Jimin grew up to be an amazing and intelligent woman.

"Seems like you were in a throwback series," She poked her father.

"You are one of the best thing that happened to me and your mom. And Ahin came was like a blessing to this family. I couldn't ask for more," Mr. Yu was so grateful that wonderful things happened in his life.

"I hate to admit it but I have to agree with you. Also don't tell this to Ahin, otherwise she would keep on bragging it to me and it's gonna be so annoying," Jimin huffed.

"No promises," Mr. Yu grinned.

Jimin scoffed, looking at Mr. Yu in disbelief. "Since when you caught the Ahin syndrome?"

Ever since Ahin came to live with them, her father was influenced by the taller girl. Teasing or like Jimin love to it call as Ahin syndrome. The latter loves teasing Jimin to the point it was so annoying that she really wanted to stitch that mouth.