The Eye

Vanya went into her room, she set out some blankets and a few pillows for me and five. I sat down on the chair and he sat on the couch near me. Five took out a cloth which covered up a little glass eye. He cleaned it off once more and I could tell what he was going to do.

Y: "five. I know that look on your face. Can we please just go to sleep, just for a little bit. You promised to not do anything crazy again and that means leaving me. Let's just get some sleep and do whatever you need to do in the morning."

F: "I need to find the owner of the eye."

Y: "which WE can do in the morning. I know you haven't slept for days now."

F: "fine. You take the couch, I'll take the chair."

Y: "too late, I already got comfy." I laughed and shifted a bit. It was uncomfortable but I wanted him to get sleep.

F: "fine."

He turned off the light but I grabbed his wrist.

Y: "please don't leave me.. I don't like being alone and you know that. So please stay."

F: "I.. I will."

I let go and he layed down on the couch. I regret all my choices on not taking the blazer because it was freezing. I drifted off and woke up hours later. I saw the bright light of daylight from outside and fives blazer draped over me like a blanket. But that mother fucker lied. I saw Vanya in the kitchen.

V: "morning. Where's five?"

Y: "I planned on asking you the same."

V: "he probably left early."

Y: "if I know that asshole he left after he knew I was asleep."

I grabbed his blazer and hung it on my arm. I ran out of the building trying to remember the address. I kept walking and continued to get weird looks from pedestrians.

I suddenly felt a hand grab me and I saw the asshole. Five godamn Hargreeves.

Y: "nice of you to come retrieve me off the street asshole."

F: "listen I'm sorry I had to."

Y: "that's why you tell me these things five! I'm your partner. That means we have to do this TOGETHER." I jolt my arm away and shove his blazer back to him. He stumbles back a little bit.

F: "please y/n"

Y: "FINE but if I ever find out you leave me again. [I grab his shirt collar] I will fucking kill you. " I shove him away.

F: "yeah noted." he fixed his shirt and out his blazer back on.

He explained that he found the prosthetic production building and spacial jumped us to it. We walk in the building and he takes out the eye. We go to the floor that covers these things and see a bright white office with glass walls. Two people greet us.

( M=manufacturer || S=secretary)

M: "uh can I help you two?"

F: "we need to know who this belongs too." he holds up the eye.

F: "where did you get that?"

Y: "what do you care?" I latch onto fives arm.

F: "I...found it... At a playground actually."

Y: "must have just [I make a clicking sound with my mouth] popped out.." I grin and five does the same.

F: "we wanted to return it to its rightful owner."

S: "oh, what a thoughtful young couple." she smiles sweetly.

F: "yeah look up the name for me, will ya?"