The Academy

AN: I have nothing against allison as a character but I need an angsty scene so yeah. Sorry Season 1 allison stans.

F: "what the fuck do you mean Vanyas boyfriend?!"

A: "I mean this guy made Vanya fall in love with him!" she closed the folder and smacked it against Diego's chest.

F: "well how the hell is this guy the trigger?"

Y: "what if..."

A: "don't even say it. She's always been ordinary. She never had powers and never will. There is no way that she can cause the end of the world."

Y: "well I'm just trying to say at least, what if she does cause it?"

A: "please just be quiet. You aren't even part of this family."

Y: "yeah well I was brought here by someone in this family. I have no where to go so when five brought me here this thing became my business." we both got closer to each other getting more and more loud while the guys just watched.

A: "listen. I don't care where you came from. Nor do I care what you do, just stop fucking with my family."

Y: "maybe I would if you would fucking listen to me you pretentious little bitch."

A: "I don't have to listen to some bitch who came out of nowhere and is trying to tell me my OWN SISTER, who I've known all my life, is trying to end the world."

I walked away trying to cool off but I could tell Allison was getting more pissed.

A: "fine! Walk away. The rest of us, especially five, are better off without a bitch like you! I honestly wish five never even met you." that's what got me. I turned around and walked back getting in Allison's face.

Y: "listen. Five is all I have. I was taken from the life I knew. I never had any friends, family, NO ONE. Five always was there for me even at the commission. So shut the fuck up." I felt myself holding back tears while five and diego looked between me and allison.

F: "y/n let's go, we need to find him." he grabbed my hand and tried getting me away but allison stopped me. She put her arms around my neck and pulled me to her. She whispered into my ear 'I heard a rumor.'. My mind went blank.

Before I knew it I dropped to the ground and fell unconscious. I could hear allison yelling and struggling and heard the sound of lightning.

-time skip-

I woke up feeling dizzy and my head was ringing. I sat up and got to the edge of the bed I was laying on. I got myself up and started to try and walk around but I felt like I was in a drunken haze. I limped against the wall and heard two people talking. It was allison and diego but five was nowhere in sight. Allison saw me and gestured diego to look at me. I made my way over slowly but surely.

Y: "w-wheres fi-five?"

D: "in there." he pointed into the room right next to us."

Y: "what uh.. What happened?"

D: "to you or him?"

Y: "him of c-course.."

D: "he decided to try and hide a bullet wound from us and he passed out at Harold Jenkins's house."

Y: "you guys went there without me?!"

D: "we had no choice. How are you feeling by the way?"

Y: "I'm fine..whatever. I'm going in there." I tried to make my way in the room where I saw grace working on patching up an unconscious five but allison stopped me.