A Gala

I took a minute to process what just happened. After I decided there was no time to waste.

Y: "if we are going to a gala, we need to blend in. I saw a clothing store with things for something fancy like this."

F: "what are you saying?"

Y: "well for one how weird will it be to see two teenagers in academy uniforms at a high end event like this. And two, I want to look good at this place."

F: "fine, but grab what you want and we will go."

He took my hand and we were outside of this higher end clothing store. I shoved him inside and looked at all the suits and dresses. Five sat down and I looked for something for the both of us. I found a sleek navy blue suit and a matching dress. I asked the worker nearby if he would assist me in taking them off the mannequins. Once he did and handed me the clothes, five took my hand and we were back in Elliots apartment.

I put on the dress and found a pair of white heels along with some smaller pearl accessories

I put on the dress and found a pair of white heels along with some smaller pearl accessories. I brushed out my hair and put on light makeup. I saw five waiting for me with diego, apparently Lila was still getting ready. Five got up and just stared at me. I walked over and wrapped my arms around one of his. When Lila was done we all got spacial jumped outside of the building where the gala was being held.

We all ducked behind a bridge waiting for the security guards to look away. One by one we hopped over the railing and hid behind one of the cars.

L: "so what's the plan?"

D: "we infiltrate, identity, and extract. Double time."

L: "what's he talking about?"

F: "find the old man and get out fast."

D: "that's what I said.. On me." he got up slightly and ran to the next car up.

L: "after you." five just stared at her and I kept looking between them.

L: "What, I can't be polite?"

F: "cut the crap. All right? My dimwitted brother might buy your bullshit, but I don't trust you for a second."

L: "O ye of little faith."

F: "stick it up your ass." Lila smiled and started to run slightly just like diego, five and I following behind right after.

Once the line of cars ended we had to run quickly to the side of the building. We found aside entrance and got in through there. Five took two glasses from a serving tray and handed one to me.

D: "I don't see dad anywhere."

F: "just keep and eye out for the Majestic Twelve. We got the upstairs. Diego, try not to do anything too stupid." I hooked my arm around fives and we walked upstairs.

We walked around the halls and finished our drinks, placing them on a small table. Five jumped us into a closet to a meeting room. He looked between the spaces in the door and listened in. Five shifted himself which caused some hangers to clatter softly. I heard five whisper something I saw him get worried. Just as something stabbed through the door five got is out into the hallway. I looked behind us and saw a man in a white suit.