A New Meet up

I've searched anywhere I could for a day or two now but couldn't seem to find him anywhere. I knew he was in Dallas near Luther.

I saw a small diner that looked unfamiliar. I walked in and looked around at all the faces. But couldn't find anyone. So I went up to the counter looking for someone who worked here. Finally a worker came up to me and she asked me what I wanted.

Y: "I-Im looking for someone, his name is five, he is a bit taller than me with dark brown hair slicked to the side.. Green eyes, and he is always wearing a private academy uniform with an umbrella emblem. Please, have you seen anyone like that?"

?: "I dont think so kid, sorry."

Y: "no it's ok, it's not your fault.."

I turned around and almost gave up hope but I saw someone familiar. It wasn't five but Vanya. I walked up to her.

Y:"Vanya?"

V: "uh, yes?"

Y: "Vanya! It's me do you remember me?"

V: "you know me? Oh my god I've put out so many things in the newspapers I can't believe I found someone who knows me!"

I hugged her tight. But I guess lady luck was in my favor because I heard an all to familiar voice behind me.

F: "y/n?" I let go of Vanya and looked at him. We just stood there for a second staring at each other. Eventually I ran up to him and hugged him as tight as I could. I felt myself start to cry as I felt him hold me again. We stood there for a second but eventually Vanya interrupted. Even then I still held onto five for dear life while he talked to Vanya.

He somehow pissed off Vanya and she left. I felt five sigh into my neck and he kissed my forehead before taking my hand and we left. We walked down the street and it felt a little awkward.

Y: "I was in the bar you know."

F: "what do you mean?"

Y: "I was in the bar, when you found Luther."

F: "like, right in there? In the room?"

Y: "I was behind Ruby himself drinking away.. Apparently Luther was distracted by you and forgot to mention me."

F: "how did you know I was even there?"

Y: "I saw you just as you left."

F: "well I'm back now, and I don't plan on leaving."

We walked to the bar luther worked at and saw Vanya come in. We all decided to wait for night time for luther. I overheard Ruby talking about some sort of fight ring and that luther was his best fighter. There was supposed to be something going on tonight.

-time skip-

The three of us gathered around in the front of the ring and watches luther. He kept repeating the words "hit me!" and was knocked to his feet. Ruby was pissed at him and we were all shocked. Five brought me out of the crowd with Vanya close behind. Me and five waited for luther and Vanya outside. When suddenly a hole in the wall formed via luther. Vanya came down and five caught up with her.

F: "you ready to go?"

V: "I'm going back to the farm."

F: "hey, unacceptable Vanya remember we need to stick together."

V: "oh why? So I don't end the world again?"

F: "stupid..."

V: "were you even going to tell me?"

F: "well in my defense no, all right? Can you blame me? When you...get angry, shit blows up."

V: "great! Are there any other family secrets you failed to mention?"

F: "a boatload Vanya! Which I don't have the luxury of sharing them with the-" Vanya shut her car door which blocked off five. He knocked on the window and she reluctantly rolled it down.

F: "the clock is ticking on doomsday. Just tell me that when I need you, you'll be ready."

V: "I can't help you five. I don't even know who I am."

F: "you're our sister! And a member of the Umbrella Academy. Like it or not that's who you are. "

V: "that's who I was okay? New timeline new me." Vanya drove off.

F: "no thats not how it works!-" he sighed and looked back at the hole in the wall to see luther flipping us off. Five grabbed my hand and we walked off.

F: "wonder if it's too late to be un-adopted."

We walked back to a building and when we entered I saw a crack head version of diego, a woman who looked batshit insane, and a man who seems like he hasn't seen the Sun in years. All of them looked over to me and five. The two others seemed confused but diego seemed happy to see me.

I sat down across from diego and the woman while Diego and five talked.

D: "so what you just let her go?"

F: "well Vanya had a lot of process. She'll come around, I know she will."

D: "what about the guys that went after her?"

F: "the Swedes?" the other man came and handed everyone some coffee and looked confused to see me there and sighed deeply so he left again.

D: "do you know who they are?"

F: "we don't."

?: "any idea who sent them?" the woman spoke with an English accent.

F: "oh I have my suspicions. But right now our priority is finding dad and getting answers, because everything else depends on it." five sat down and put his arm around me.

D: "which for the record I found him already."

F: "and then let him go. Before we could have a meaningful conversation. "

D: "he stabbed me."

F: "I'm surprised he waited this long Diego. We've all had the urge." the woman chuckles and put her hand out to high five him but five rejected it. The other man came back with a cup of coffee for me.

F: "good thing I know where dad's gonna be tonight." five held a small paper in his hand and passed it to diego.

D: "where'd you get this?"

F: "found it at his office while he was busy stabbing you."

D: "[reading off the note] Hoyt Hillenkoetter and the Consulate General of Mexico in Dallas cordially invite you to a gala."

?: "Hoyt Hillenkoetter? Are you serious?" the older man spoke up.

F: "you know him?"

?: "we should go. Says there's gonna be a sea food tower."

?: "No, Hillenkoetter is..is one other the Majestic Twelve."

D: "the help is the Majestic Twelve?"

?: "it's a secret committee, uhh scientists, military, uhm deepstate. No one really knows what they really do."

D: "wait so they're government?"

?: "shadow government. Yeah kennedy was the first president to reunite and push em into the light. But these guys are not to be trifled with." the older man fumbled around with a stack of papers and picked up a photo.

We all looked at it to see 11 men because the 12th one had been unidentified. We all looked at each other and we, well they did. Some time passed but eventually we decided to go to the gala. When everyone else left I told five to explain what the hell has been happening.

Apparently Five and Diego found their dad and Diego got shanked in a fight. The woman is some crazy lady named Lila he met in an asylum and the man is some conspiracy theorist named Elliot that believes five and Diego are from area 51. The Swedes are the ones after us now to stop us from stopping the nuclear apocalypse. And finally Diego is on some sort of hero complex kick and believes he's going to stop Oswald from shooting the president.

Jesus fucking Christ I can't catch a break with these guys.