The Probabilities

When we got back the academy, the chandelier was in pieces along with the table under it. There was a trail of blood leading upstairs so naturally five and I followed it. The trail leads to Klaus's room and the bathroom adjacent to his room.

Y: "hey..Klaus."

K: "oh yeah, hey."

F: "you okay?"

K: "yeah just a uh a long night."

Y: "more than one I'm guessing."

F: "don't remember the dog tags.. [Klaus turns his back to us while putting on a shirt] or the tattoo."

K: "you know I don't even remember getting it. Like I said long night."

F: "you didn't..didnt you?"

K: "did or did not do what."

F: "I can recognize the symptoms Klaus."

K: "symptoms of what?"

F: "jet lag, full body itch, the headache that feels like someone shoved a box of cotton through your nose and up your brain. So.. You gonna tell us about it?"

K: "your little buddies broke into the house, and when they couldn't find either of you, they took me instead."

F: "and you stole their briefcase in return."

K: "yeahhh. I thought there was money in it, or I could pawn it, you know? Whatever and I opened it."

F: "and the next thing you knew you were where? Or should I say when." he started pacing around while I sat on the bed next to Klaus.

K: "why does that matter?"

F: "ok just how long were you gone?"

K: "almost a year."

F: "almost a year? Do you know what this means?"

K: "yeah I'm 10 months older now."

F: "this isnt any sort of joke Klaus. Hazel and Cha-Cha will do whatever they can do get the briefcase. Where is it now?"

K: "gone, I destroyed it."

F: "...god you moron I needed that! To get back and start over!"

K: "ah just shhhh leave me alone."

Klaus leaves and five starts to write something down on some paper. And no matter how much  I try to get him to talk he won't tell me what's going on just yet. After five writes the note he starts to write more equations on his walls. I grab a piece of chalk and start to go along correcting anything wrong.

It seems as though hours go by...

F: "ok ok I think I got something y/n."

Y: "ok and? You going to tell me or what."

F: "so we know the trigger to the apocalypse, we stop the trigger we stop the end of the world. So if we change just one detail to his routine, we stop what will inevitably happen. Now I got the person to eliminate, Harold's gardener."

Y: "why the hell should we kill a gardener??"

F: "because on the day before the apocalypse the gardener is supposed to come by but if we don't let him then the whole thing unravels."

Y: "oh my god five.."

L: "woahh what's going on here?" Luther walked in unexpectedly and scared me yet again causing me to fall off the wobbling chair I was on. Five spacial jumped and caught me, setting me down on the little bay window he has.