The End?

(AN: so I don't know if I'm delusional or just stupid but I deleted the chapter that caps off season one in the fic so I'm adding on what I wrote as a more shorter version of the battle.)

Five and I sat on his bed talking when all of a sudden we felt vibrations and a large crash. It goes silent for a minute and then the house starts to rumble and crack apart. We got up and he tried to spacial jump out but he didn't have any energy left. So we had to run. We came out to see everyone else trying to get out while Klaus and diego look for grace. Suddenly a large chuck of the roof hits both of them knocking them to the ground.

Me and five keep but I tripped over some of the rubble and another chunk of the wall crashed down on my leg causing me to yell out in pain. I called out for five and thankfully he was able to get me away before more cams crashing down. He helped me run downstairs. And for a brief moment, the shaking stopped. I saw Vanya in the living room area talking to pogo and made five look over.

We both saw the sight of pogo being launched into the dear head overlooking the room, being stabbed by its horns. As the house crashes down. Five and I ran out as quick as we could. As the dust and smoke cleared five held me tight. Five spotted a newspaper and picked it up. Soon after he saw his siblings in the middle of the rubble and started to rush over.

F: "GUYS! this is it. The apocalypse is still on the world ends today!"

L: "I thought you said it was over?"

F: "I was wrong okay? This newspaper I found it in the future, the day I got stuck. The headline hasn't changed."

D: "no that doesn't mean anything. The time could've been altered since that newspaper came out this morning."

F: "you're not listening to me. When I found it I assumed everything else came down along with it. But here we are. The Moon's still shining, the earth is in one piece, but not the academy." Klaus snatched the newspaper from fives hand.

K: "I'm confused."

F: "then listen to me you idiot! Vanya destroys the academy before the apocalypse. This means that harold jenkins already lit the fuse, Vanya is the bomb! Vanya causes the apocalypse."

L: "we have to find her." suddenly helicopters are pointing lights down to see the damage.

D: "we have to go, now! Regroup at the super star." five finally has just enough energy to get us out of there.

-Time skip-

Everyone finally gets to the bowling alley and we walk in, getting one of the alleys next to a children's birthday party. Everyone sits down to discuss except for me.

Y: "all right, since its been made painfully clear on more that one occasion *cough cough* ᴸᵘᵗʰᵉʳ *cough cough* I'm going to go get some drinks. Anyone want anything?" Everyone just stares at me. "Alrighty then, I'll take that as a no.."

I walked off to let them discuss and got a soda and spot Luther throw a bowling ball across a few lanes and somehow land a strike. I decided to shout "WHOO GO LUTHER" and clap for him earning the attention from the party next to them.

I stared down at my drink and again one of the idiot brothers, Klaus this time, throws a bowling ball and it just rolls across the floor. I down my drink and put the cup back down. Allison and Luther passing me in a hurry.

I come over next to five and this lady and her son come up to us.

?: "excuse Me? It's my son Kenny's birthday and... Uh wouldn't you're son be happier playing with kids his own age? And maybe my son and your pretty daughter could get to know each other better?" she gives us a little smile. I look down at five and look to diego and Klaus. "Assuming it's ok with your two dads."