A Valhalla

The Sun shines in my face, rudely waking me up. But that was the best sleep I've had, ever. I sat up to find five gone but the uniform I've been wearing for a long time now clean and folded. I reluctantly got out of bed and decided to find someone before changing. I saw Luther cooking a mountain of scrambled eggs and diego going off about the Swedes following him. I yawn and see five leaning on the large doorway. I walk over in a tired and groggy haze giving five a hug and he wraps one of his arms around me.

F: "even if it was my fault, which it isn't, we only have six days before the end of the world, and the closest anyone's gotten to dad was that driveway at the consulate."

L: "well...Uh..thats not exactly true.."

Everyone looks over and with his arm still around my shoulders five walked us next to diego.

F: "what do you mean?"

L: "I saw him.." he then details that how with an unconscious me, he went from Dallas to the academy which was holding a large party and wasn't quite yet the academy we all knew it to be. Apparently he almost got the cops called on him for harboring a young looking and unconscious girl and for looking like a hobo.

D: "that's pathetic."

L: "yeah well at least he didn't shank my ass."

D: "no bro. He shanked your heart."

The boys all sat around the table while I came in fumbling with my tie.

E: "is that my bathrobe?"

L: "....no..."

F: "look, who cares what he shanked he knows something about time travel."

E: "wait why don't you just do your thing and uh time travel us out?"

F: "anyone care to explain?!"

He got up and grabbed two cups and filled one handing it to me. I set it down and asked him to help me with my tie.

L: "first time he tried, he got lost in the apocalypse."

Y: "second time he accidentally brought me back and got us stuck in these teenager bodies." he finished with my tie and went to pour his coffee.

F: "last time I tried, I scattered my family across three year's in Dallas, Texas, possibly triggering a doomsday. Anymore questions Elliott? [Quick AN: I know I've been spelling Elliott wrong but I'm to lazy to change it]

E: "uhh no-"

D: "you're missing the big picture. Dad is the ringleader of a sinister cabal that's planning to kill the president."

L: "a cabal?"

F: "ignore him, the way I see it, we only have one option."

L: "oh yeah, whats that?"

F: "it's time to get them Umbrella Academy back together."

D: "hell yeah...family meeting."

L: "ok then, can one of you get allison for me please?"

D: "you two still a thing?" Luther stayed silent "do we need to talk?"

L: "she's married."

D: "woah dude, that's rough."

L: "I can handle it."

F: me and y/n will get her. Can you get Vanya without squeezing her to death?"

L: "...I'll try."

Five tried to grab my hand but I dodged it. He looked at me confused.

Y: "count me out of this whole apocalypse business."