The Department Store

Five led me to this department store. I couldn't read the name that well but I knew it was already closed. He stopped at the front but blinked us both in it.

Y: "Jesus Christ.."

F: "oh please it isn't that bad."

Y: "what are we even doing in here?"

F: "just trying to find an old friend."

Y: "well then why don't we come back when the store is open. I'm tired!"

F: "that's the problem. We can't."

Y: "why?"

F: "don't worry about it."

He grabbed my hand again and he started to look around. He grabbed a flashlight and we started to make our way to the middle. He got to a display but the middle mannequin was missing. He mumbled something but I didn't question it much.

Two people in masks came from the middle and started to shoot. Five took my arm and we ran to the clothing racks. The two people still shooting frantically. I covered my ears to try and muffle the shooting. Five said to me "I'll be right back for you." and took off to a counter. They both followed him and seemed to not notice me hiding in the bottom rack of the clothes.

(B=blue mask [hazel] || P=pink mask [cha-cha] )

B: "so what they said these two were special."

P: "you start over there, I'll go over there, meet in the middle. Shoot anything that moves."

The one in the pink mask makes her way over to my direction looking around. I see her coming and shift slightly. I grab her leg and trip her. I took her gun and pointed it at her backing up slowly as five cut her with a knife he found. The guy in the blue mask starts shooting in our direction. One of the bullets he shot went and left a deep gash in my shoulder which caused me to drop the gun and scream in pain. Five takes a shirt from a rack and spacial jumps us away.

We start weaving through the racks and he tried to get us out but was apparently out of juice so he couldn't. We started running and eventually got to a wall display. I ran around the side while five jumped over. We saw the entrance but police cars pulled up and when the two masked people were distracted he pulled me behind a counter. I could hear the two decide to leave. Five gripped me tightly in a sort of side hug and I hugged his arm that was over the front of me.

He looked panicked but somewhat relieved.

Y: "five.. W-we need to leave, now!"

F: "well how do we get out? I'm out of juice I can't jump."

Y: "I saw a back exit close so we need to get up and book it." he let go and I grabbed his hand and we ran. It took us a while till we got to the academy but he rushed up the stairs once we got in. Allison and Luther were right in front of us but neither of us payed them any mind. Eventually allison noticed us and saw my bleeding shoulder.

A: "Five? Y/n? What happened?"

L: "are you two ok? Is there anything we can do?" Luther went over to grab my shoulder but five quickly stopped him by gripping his wrist harshly.

F: "there's nothing you can do. Nothing that any of you can do." He started to zone out and looked like he was about to pass out right then and there.

Y: "Five. We need to go now." he snapped out of whatever state he was in and put his hand around my shoulder. Leading me to his room. Five got a first aid kit from the bathroom on the way and found a mini sewing kit and a patch.

F: "there."

Y: "thank you five."

F: "we need to work on how to stop the trigger, hand me that chalk in the drawer."

Y: "what we need to do is rest. You haven't done that in a while and it's starting to show."

F: "fine. Whatever."

Y: "I'll go take one the bedroom across the hall, let you have your room for a bit."

He looked at me and said nothing and just went to find something. I could hear him walking to me but I shut the door almost all the way so it just seemed like he gave up. I rummaged around and found some shorts like fives that were larger than expected. I ripped off some of the fabric and went to bed in the new cuter shorts and in the tank top under the uniform.