A Final Plan

I focus all my brain power and finally I activate my powers on command. My body glows again and I focus my energy to the gun. With a flick of my wrist it was out of Luther's hands and I sent it flying towards the older five. He goes flying backwards and gets knocked out for a bit. I calm myself down and I look back to see my older self amazed.

Y: "sorry about that girl.. I had to, you understand right?"

OY: "totally, I was about to do that myself, minus the bad ass power!"

Y: "awe thank you!"

L: "FIVE NOW THE PORTAL."

Y: "oh shit I forgot about that-" we walked over to Luther who is watching five conjure the portal.

I see five struggling to keep it open and older five makes a move for the briefcase.

F: "INTO THE VORTEX YOU GO ASSHOLE!"

OF: "FINE! BUT GIVE ME THE MATH SO I DON'T END UP LOOKING LIKE TIGER BEAT OVER HERE.

Y: "looks like our time is up."

OY: "how disappointing.." I give her a hug and she walks next to the vortex.

F: "CLOSER!"

OF: "THIS IS CLOSE ENOUGH. NOW GIVE IT TOO ME!"

F: "it was a typo!"

OF: "typo?!"

F: "We put the decimal in the wrong spot in our proof of the existence of a bound for the number of limit cycles of planar polynomial vector fields of a fixed degree! We wrote down 5.7. It should be-"

"0.57!" they say simultaneously.

OF: "SON OF A BITCH I KNEW THAT DIDN'T LOOK RIGHT! all right... I guess this is it."

F: "this is it! Go!"

A flying fire extinguisher comes through the portal and hits Luther in the head knocking him out.

Both the fives go for the briefcase and fight over it.

L: "FIVE! IT'S SHRINKING."

Y: "go through, I'll make sure he goes through too!"

OY: "promise?"

Y: "I promise!" we hug each other again and she goes through the portal. I activate my powers and focus on the older five. I try to launch him into the portal and I do.. But half of the briefcase goes with him.

L: "WE DID IT!"

F: "the briefcase you idiot.."

L: "what?!" he looks down to see a broken briefcase, an angry five, and exhausted me on the ground. "You know what! A thank you for preserving your existence would be nice!"

The raido blasts that the president is coming around the corner to the grassy knoll. Five used the gun case to prop himself up and I ran over to Luther making him lift me up. They both spot a man in all black and holding an umbrella.

L: "look there's dad! What do we do?"

F: "oh no..."

L: "ah shit."

F: "Diego."

I look with them to see diego running across the street and tackle the man. Gunshots go off as the cars for the presidents visit race away.

The three of us sigh in defeat.

Y: "well, we have no briefcase, the world is going to end soon, we have no options left. So let's just go back to Elliotts." Luther let me down.