23. Ugly Part.

Now, when Laila had decided to stop sulking over the bastard called her husband and the bitch called her best friend, she went on doing something productive like watching Picmonic; which was just a website that uses colorful cartoons to help you study.

That went well until;

"Sadiya."

She had heard his movements right from when his car had pulled over but ignored him.

"Sadiya."

Laila sighed, pressing pause on the animated video before swiveling on his chair that she had dragged away from his side of the study that was filled with technological textbooks on shelves, a whiteboard with markers and codes written every which way, devices, and wires, down to the opposite side which belonged to her and was filled with medical textbooks, a notice board with biochemistry pathways with pins, a whiteboard with markers, desk with a few notes, a MacBook her backpack and a few other stuff she needed and didn't even need.

She threw her head back, bringing her arms over her head and grabbing her wrist with the other hand. "What?"

"I want to have sex with you."

Laila flew up from her relaxed position, her eyes and mouth going wide. She glanced around the ample wide study to check if there was someone he was referring to but found no one. Then, she peered up to the man in casuals who stood at the threshold between the study and the vestibule with slide doors that were completely drawn out, with his arms crossed over his chest and his facial almost proud of the bullshit he had just announced.

She lifted her chin, pressing her fingers into her chest. "Me?"

His face wrinkled up in confusion, his brows drawing in. Who else would he be referring to? "Of course."

Laila glanced around again, her hands falling in and out before she threw her head back and vibrated with laughter while slapping her thighs repeatedly. In between laughter, she choked out. "You...you want to...hump me?"

He nodded, his confusion fading as the side of his lip stretched up while he bit the other side, eyeing her from top to bottom.

When her laughter died down, she placed an elbow on her knee and used her hand to support her chin. "Why would i let you do that?"

He lifted his head to the right, thinking as he brought his fingers to count his inference. "One, I'm your husband. Two, this marriage should've been consummated a long time ago. Three, it'll get me off your back. Four, you're evil, but you're still hot and you look like SZA. And finally, it seems that you're sexually pent up and that's why you're such a witch and by doing this, we're doing both ourselves a favor." He finished, his fingers splayed in her direction as she stared at him with narrowed eyes and her lips set into a tight line. Is this man alright? "See?"

She nodded, taking a breath. "I see," Then, she raised her fingers and bent each down after she had made a point. "Well, let me give you my reasons as to why i am never, ever, ever, going to have sex with you."

Sudais threw his head back, vibrating with laughter as one of his arms came to wrap around his abdomen, while the other clasped the wall to prevent him from falling. "That's the fun-funniest thing...I've ever heard you say!"

They were married for God's sake, what was she saying?

Laila ignored him, finding no humor in his reasons. "One, you're an asshole. Two, i was blackmailed into this marriage and will drag you and file an assault case against you if you try to come close to me without my permission. Three, I don't shag people I don't like. And finally, me being sexually pent up is none of your business." She then realized what she had just done, and added. "Not that i am."