26. 121 days of the rock.

Now that you've skipped the questions from the last chapter, go back and answer them🙂

Saturday, 30th March, 2019.

When the witch called Laila said; i am never, ever, ever, going to have sex with you, He didn't think she actually meant it.

The weeks were not dramatic. Instead, he approximated with days.

80 days.

That was how long their marriage had gone without consummation.

Now forget desire, Islamically, that wasn't right.

Now, if he had met Laila a bit earlier in his life, he was sure she would've taught him not just more about self-control, she could've helped with controlling his anger. Because she was so damn good at standing firm on her words. At least some.

Sudais wasn't a good guy. Although, he was trying.

He had weird ways of sending signals.

He couldn't exactly tell Laila that she looked like a goddess he would fall to his knees and would gauge every other man's eyes that landed on her for more than 2 seconds-who had the most flawless makeup that popped all her features out as she donned a gold and navy hue Ankara sewn into a v neck long sleeve gown that hugged her upper limbs but was thrown into a wrap dress from the waist, her head thrown into a turban with her gathered hair sticking out the base of her head and she stood on a blue and silver open toe blue bling bling 2-inch heels. Instead, he used his lame way of marking his territory; "Don't disgrace me today, please."

Was she going to listen to him? It seemed so as she drew her chair out over the sound of music blasting throughout the traditional bedecked hall they had just made their appearance in and had managed to get more shots and attention than all the guests combined.

You see, it was Muri's wedding dinner party. Hosted in Yola the same day after the Nikkah ceremony had taken place. The man was finally married and could shut up about Sudais taking his spotlight.

A few other eye-catching guests arrived but the only person that had managed to catch Sudais' eye was the woman beside him who's scent was still lingering back and forth. The woman was acting oblivious to his nonwavering stare but still had tense shoulders in reaction to his goosebumps-raising stare.

Over the sound of the music still blasting the MC talking about things he didn't care, Maijidda shouted in a sing-song at her brother. "Hamma, you've been staring at Laila since. You're soooooo in loveeee." That was the first time he had taken his unwavering stare off Laila, placed a discreet hand on his hard bulge-as if that would do anything to cure his raging hard-on- and turned to his sisters to shrug.

"O voddi sosai. (She is so beautiful)"

BBC top caster in the name of Maryam Idris Mamman-Mima, yelled alongside Maijidda. "Sosai sosai. (Very very much.)"

Sudais' lips pursed into a slight frown as he narrowed his eyes at them, standing in front of the empty seats of their reserved table. "Ai it's all your fault. Why do you always dress my wife up in such eye-catching attires? And where is Hafsy?" He rose his upper body to quickly scan the busy hall in search of the girl, "Why would she put such loud and bewitching makeup on my wife?"

Laila whose attention was peaked when she heard the man accuse her favorite fashion designer leaned into the table and twisted to glare at him. His sisters did the same, mirroring her actions as they stared at him with tight lips.

"What?" His hands left the comfort of his crotch in question. "Why are you guys looking at me like that? Will you two get out?" And they did, after adding a few more teases that would've had Laila's cheeks red if not for her melanin.