chapter 19

Today's the day that Harry and I were going home. The boys, El, and Dani were all coming to say goodbye at the airport.

"Harry are you ready to go?" Who figured that I would be waiting for my boyfriend to be ready. Shouldn't it be the other way around?

"Coming Love! I just have to find my shirt!" I looked around at the boys with an annoyed expression on my face and they just chuckled.

"See! Look! I found it!" Harry ran around the corner shirtless, waving his shirt around. God was he trying to kill me?

"Put it on Harry before Carter knocks you to the ground." Niall smirked and I snapped out of my trance blushing furiously.

"Shut up Niall" I muttered. Harry came and took my hand bringing it down his stomach so I could feel his abs.

"Do you like this?" Harry asked. I quickly pushed his hand down before anything got to frisky in front of the guys.

"Let's go." I said and the boys laughed. Harry grabbed my suitcases and we left the flat. Once we got down to the lobby there was a car outside waiting for us. Paul was standing at the car door. When he saw us coming I smiled and waved. Paul and I have become very close. He was so nice and there for me when I needed him.

On the ride to the airport Harry kept his hand on my thigh the entire time. I swear this boy was trying to get some every second of the day. We made small talk with everyone and like usual the ride ended with everyone crying because we were laughing at some stupid joke that someone made.

"Carter?" Harry asked. I had zoned out. I was thinking about seeing my mom and what would happen when I saw Ali. I mean we did live right next door to each other we were bound to see each other.

"What?" Harry grinned as he realized what happened.

"You completely spaced out babe." He laughed and mimicked how I looked.

"Shut up Styles everyone does it." I playfully pushed him and he pretended to be hurt, grabbing his arm and pretending to cry.

"Just get my bag out and hush up." I loved our relationship. I could push him around and he would take it.

"Geez women pack a little lighter?"

"Harry you're a big strong man I know you can do it." If we were anywhere but in public I would have gave him a little more motivation but since we weren't "Public" yet I couldnt giva Harry the affection he so desperately wanted.

Once Harry managed to get my bags out of the car we headed to the lounge to wait for when our plane starting boarding.

"The last time I spent time in here the directioners hacked the cameras and watched me." Harry laughed it off as we took a seat. He made sure to wave to the security cameras watching the area.

"So Carter how long are you guys staying?" Eleanor was upset I was leaving. We had become very close and she couldn't wait for me to start at University.

"Ummmm about two weeks maybe less. I have to get all my stuff ready to send over here."

"You think she has a lot of bags now. Wait till we come back." Harry nugded Niall and they burst out laughing. I ignored him and El and I continued our conversation a little longer.

"Flight 152 to Philadelphia now boarding." We all got up and made our way to the gate. We gave each other hugs as Harry and I prepared to leave.

"Carter if he gives you any trouble I'll fly to Philly and give him a piece of my mind." Niall whispered into my ear as I gave him his hug.