chapter 8

~~~~~~Harry's POV~~~~~~

"Harry! Harry!"

"Who's the girl?"

"What's your name sweatheart?"

"Are you Harry's girlfriend?"

"Harry are you leaving the band for her?" Those were all questions the paparazzi asked us as Carter and I walked up the grand steps to inside the building where the event was being held. I laughed at the last question and Carter looked up at me. Even with her heels on she was still 3 inches shorter than me. She looked surprised. Looking into her eyes I could tell that she was nervous. She wasn't used to all this attention and it was probably freaking her out. I couldn't help but smile down at her. I gave her a big smile, telling her that everything would be alright and squeezed her waist.

"Harry..." she said warily.

"It's ok, Love. Let's go inside." I looked at Carter and flashed her a smile. She must have calmed down because she looked back up at me with a smile spreading across her face.

~~~~~~Carter's POV~~~~~

The bright flashes of light were disorientating. Everywhere I looked there were more. I couldn't see. I didn't know where I was. I wasn't even sure if I was still holding on to Harry. I looked up hoping to see his dark curls and green eyes but what I saw was even better. He was looking at me flashing his big white smile down at me.

"Harry..." I said as more flashes of light blinked away. He pulled me closer and whispered into my ear.

"It's alright, Love. Let's go inside." He was really sweet about it. Trying to pull me to saftey up to the top of the stairs and into the building.

Wow.

My mouth hung open as I looked around the enormous building. It was old. You could tell that from the outside, but the inside was something out of a fairytale. Everywhere you looked was decorated with red and gold. I have to say that it was breathtaking. Coming from a small town in America I've never really been to anything like this before and I've definetly never worn a dress as beautiful as I have on.

"Do you like it babe?" Harry asked.

"Do I like it? What kind of a question is that. Harry this is beautiful." I laughed as I looked around again. We were still standing in the entrance observing the beauty of this gorgeous building. I think it was a hotel. There were people with bags and suitcases.

"Harry? Is this a hotel?" I asked Harry as I looked around at what looked like a gorgeous hotel lobby.

"Yep. Carter welcome to the London Chairty Dinner. It's two thousand for a pair and the proceeds go to your chairty of your choice." We walked into where the dinner was being held and a woman led us to our seats.

"Harry this is extremely beautiful. I wasn't expecting this. I would've looked a little nicer." He pushed in my chair like a gentlemen and took his seat.

"A little nicer? Carter, you look absolutely gorgeous. Do you really not see that? You're one of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen..." Harry was cut off by the waitress who came to take our drink order.

"Mr. Styles, Miss Carter what can I get you as a drink this evening?" Her smooth tone and gorgeous body would have distracted anyone but Harry kept his eyes on me the entire time.

"I would like two glasses of your best white wine, a water and..." He looked at me to finish his sentence.

"A.... umm... Diet Coke?" Harry chuckled as the waitress walked away. "What's so funny?"