chapter 33

"Oh my god look!" I pointed excitdely in the direction of the distant shop. Harry and I had been looking for a genuine New York coffee shop for a while now and I just found one. I swear when you look for something you'll never find it but when you aren't you'll see it everywhere.

"Yeah Carter! Let's go!" We literally ran to the small coffee shop.

It was an adorable little place, but I probably would have passed it on the street. The bell rang as we opened the door. It was warm which was extremely nice due to the chilly spring night. A man was sitting on his laptop in one corner, a couple staring intently at each other in another one, and a couple of other people scattered about. We walked over the the fire place and took a seat at one of the tables.

"Hello welcome to Hevan's Haven. What can I get for you two lovebirds tonight?" The middle age woman behind the counter said kindly.

"Can I have one of your best teas?" I asked. The lady wrote it down and turned towards Harry.

"And what can I get for you handsome?" she asked Harry.

"I'll have the same as the lady, ma'am." Harry said back polietely.

"Oh manners? You don't see that very often anymore. So are you two together?"

"Yeah for a little over two months." I said looking up at Harry.

"Only two months?" The lady questioned, "You guys look at each other like you've been in love for years. Love like that doesn't happen much anymore." Harry wrapped his arm around me and kissed my forehead.

"She's my life right now ma'am. I love her more than my own life." Harry said sweetly.

"Awww now isn't that cute? Well you two take a seat and I'll bring your tea out when it's ready." We sat down and soon the lady brought our drinks out.

"Here you go guys. Our very own Peach Tea. I promise you'll love it. Oh and a slice of New York Cheesecake for the both of you. I'm Andrea by the way and this beauty is my coffee shop." Andrea said gesturing around her.

"I'm Carter and his is Harry. And this place really is amazing. I love it and if we lived her I would come here everyday because its adorable." I said smiling.

"I'm so glad you like it, and if you don't mind my asking where are you two from. I mean you have a british accent and you sound like your from here." The lady asked.

"Well yes I'm from Cheshire, England and Carter is from the Philly area. We meet in London though when she was there on a trip." Harry explained.

"Awwww that's adorable, but I'm gonna let you guys go. Have fun and I hope you enjoy your tea." She walked away, stopping to talk to other patrons on her way back to the kitchen.

"She was very sweet." Harry said as he took a sip of tea.

"She was. See we have people in this world like that horrible girl at ice skating and we have someone who is way to sweet to be human." I said causing Harry to laugh.

"Yeah anyways what was with you and that girl?" Harry asked me.

"I have no idea. Shes just jealous she can't be as amazing as me."  I laughed.

"Honey no one can be as amazing as you." Harry winked at me. He took antoher sip of his tea and burnt his tounge.

"Ow ow ow ow ow ow!" Harry said holding his tounge.

"Awwww come here babe. let me give it a kiss." Harry leaned over the table and we kissed. That kiss perfectly summed up our night.

It was perfect. No too much not too little.